Pokemon X or Y

Pokemon X! Deer things FTW! 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Pokemon Y! Birdies FTW! 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
GOLD~! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I'll help work on the guild! (PM/Quote me then please~) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Cluttered Goat

If it's about when people start as new trainers they can have what they want. A trainer just starting out won't be able to have a Butterfree or a Brivary. However, if they wish to start out as a trainer who has some experience then they can have an evolved Pokemon. It's an honer system that I'm using for now. Until I get a system typed up for leveling pokemon and hatching eggs. So long as the person doesn't abuse the fact that they start out like that anyone can start out with any pokemon at any stage of evolution.
        It's the badges and ribbons that they can't start out with. Even if they have a relative who's a Leader or something they cannot start out with that particular badge. It has to be earned through RP.

Heheh...my crew just consists of two of my friends at the moment. And both of them are really busy. I don't want to be a bother to them, so I can just do it myself. I complain about it, but I'm content working on this by myself for now.

Still I would rather come up with this all on my own. It's a lot more satisfying even if it is a lot of work. If I can get more people in my crew though, they can work on the smaller things like making the routes/towns/cities/etc and making the lists for items and pokemon. If I can get at least 5 people that I can trust in my crew that would take a load off my shoulders right now even.

-----

If you want to be part of the Elite Four I'll have to be a little bit tough on you since I don't really know you to well, okay? It's nothing personal I just want everyone to be able to have a good time. This is just advice on grammar.

(advice below)
        When your typing be sure the sentence makes sense. To many commas can be bad. Make sure you know where to end a sentence and where to begin another, like in the second sentence of the first paragraph. Instead of writing it like that, write it like this.

tab" This will be his first time in the Kanto region. He has already thought of what Pokemon he will catch and what place he will go to first, in his mind."

When you use to many commas it can make the whole paragraph look a little strange. When you see a comma in a sentence you pause for just a little moment similar to what you do when reading a period, but the sentence keeps on going. Unless it's a list of things (like sweet, sour, bitter, etc) it's not that good to use a lot of commas unless you're listing something.

I have a link to a role-playing guide on Gaia in the rules. Read it when you can because it's really detailed X3 Even I use it when I can't figure out the right grammar to use in a paragraph. My grammar isn't perfect, but when a sentence doesn't make to much sense I know that something is a a little wrong at the very least.

I see a few more places in your RP sample that can use some tweaking, but if you promise to at least look at the guide I'll approve you to join the guild and be an Elite Four alrighty?

Click the join button on the homepage of the guild please and thank you~ You don't have to send the application again since you posted it here.

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Lady Caprinet

If you want to be part of the Elite Four I'll have to be a little bit tough on you since I don't really know you to well, okay? It's nothing personal I just want everyone to be able to have a good time. This is just advice on grammar.

(advice below)
        When your typing be sure the sentence makes sense. To many commas can be bad. Make sure you know where to end a sentence and where to begin another, like in the second sentence of the first paragraph. Instead of writing it like that, write it like this.

tab" This will be his first time in the Kanto region. He has already thought of what Pokemon he will catch and what place he will go to first, in his mind."

When you use to many commas it can make the whole paragraph look a little strange. When you see a comma in a sentence you pause for just a little moment similar to what you do when reading a period, but the sentence keeps on going. Unless it's a list of things (like sweet, sour, bitter, etc) it's not that good to use a lot of commas unless you're listing something.

I see a few more places in your RP sample that can use some tweaking, but if you promise to at least look at the guide I'll approve you to join the guild and be an Elite Four alrighty?

Click the join button on the homepage of the guild please and thank you~ You don't have to send the application again since you posted it here.

I need to stop my habit of writing like "put this scene there" which is why I always describe the place first and its surrounding before zooming in to the character. lots of comas separating action that will be needed.

that sentence is a whole lot better O.o I still need to learn. I will go and check it out
I didn't realized it sounds weird before you point it out, thanks a lot

maybe not elite, just a gym leader. there is more empty spot there and more fun with challenger.
btw if I made a gym leader,I can't make another character until I have 8 badges?
how will I earn it,gym leader challenge gym leader? O.o

Cluttered Goat

Just read the guide in the rules like I said. After I read through it the first time even my replies to OOC chats have improved. Trust me. I use to be horrible at role-playing. I was one of those one-line rpers, that everyone seems to dislike, only two or three years ago. I've gotten much better thanks to my friends and the guide~ Now if I get writers block my shortest posts are only paragraph long and I average about four paragraphs in total. I can do more than that even if I get into a good grove~

Heheh which ever one you choose you can have it. Everyone sucks at something to start with (I sucked horribly when I first joined Gaia). Practice makes perfect and having friends to help out makes it easier~

one last piece of advice. Re-read over your post a few times to make sure it at least makes sense. That's why my replies take a while sometimes X3

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Lady Caprinet

btw I sent the join request already

Cluttered Goat

I saw and I promoted you to Crew as well.

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Lady Caprinet
        I saw and I promoted you to Crew as well.

O.o *stare at pm* promoted!? that surprise me.
I will do my best

==
which should I make first,the gym leader or normal trainer?
since unova doesn't exist yet

Cluttered Goat

I would make the Gym Leader first. I'll get to work on Unova as soon as possible. I don't think I'm doing anything for awhile so I'm free to work on the guild for the week.

And yeppers, promoted~ I like you and you've given me good ideas. So long as you don't give me a reason to demote you or simply not promote you, most Gym Leaders or Elite will be part of the Crew.

amarzyciel

Cluttered Goat

Cluttered Goat

Look at the first page for information please and thank you~

Cluttered Goat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items