Pokemon X or Y

Pokemon X! Deer things FTW! 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Pokemon Y! Birdies FTW! 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
GOLD~! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I'll help work on the guild! (PM/Quote me then please~) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Cluttered Goat

Every Pokemon Center will have a trading station and that will include the GTS. Now that I think about it I'll add in those video phones and those PokeGears from the Johto Regions. That way your characters can get in contact with each other even if they are in different Regions.~

Lady Prism

Sparkly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ooh!

Here's something a bit off topic.....I just noticed that we have the same birthday.

Back on topic. The World Tournament in Black/White 2 seems like it would be fun but should probably be left until there's a decent amount of regular trainers in the guild as well.

Sparkly!!!

Cluttered Goat

Oh really? What year were you born in? That's really strange, but awesome as well~

Anything that has to do with B2/W2 will have to wait until I can get those games. I don't want to get the wrong information about it, so until Sunday or Tuesday (Since Monday is a holiday) I won't be adding anything new from B2/W2. While I do like that idea from what I've seen on it, it's just going to have to wait.

Lady Prism

Dangerous Explorer

Lady Caprinet

Alright, I will get right on that!

That's what I like about it! I doubt people will take advantage of it and if you do you could always give them a warning or kick them. xd

Thanks! You know who it's supposed to be?

Cluttered Goat

Yay biggrin

Oh there will always be one, trust me. But that won't be my problem. That person made the conscious choice to abuse my honer system. They deserve either a warning or a beat down/ban from my guild.

Hmm....Red Arrow from Young Justice?

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

Lady Caprinet

Lol, yea. Back when I had a couple RP guilds when someone did something wrong and I corrected them, most of the time they truly didn't know they were doing anything wrong and didn't do it again. Or maybe they did and I'm just too trustworthy, lol.

Yes! That's who I'm supposed to be. Young Justice is an awesome show, almost as good as Teen Titans was.

Cluttered Goat

Oh I've made mistakes like that too. Big ones even because there are some RPs I can't even join because the owner has me on his/her ignore list. Which totally sucks because he/she makes awesome RPs and I really am sorry for causing that person trouble TTATT
        But! It's for that reason why you get three strike before I kick you to the curb. And a second chance and three more strikes.

I've seen a few of the episodes. I honestly thought it would suck horribly and missed almost all of the first episodes. c__c but then I caught an episode and it was pretty good. I want Teen Titans to come back D: Beast Boy was hilarious!

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

Lady Caprinet

Ah, that would suck. crying You could always make another account and join them, but that probably wouldn't be the same.

That sounds like a really good policy to me! 3nodding

If you want I can send you a link to a site where you can watch all the episodes for free. Yea I wish they would bring that show back, so many good memories.

Cluttered Goat

Ugh I ate mule accounts though. I always forget about them. Besides they would know its me since I draw all my characters. Even from back then my style hasn't really changed and I refuse to use a picture from Photobucket.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and second chances. Every deserves one after all.

Oh~? That would really be helpful. I don't really get what's going on anymore. Nightwing confused the heck out of me because he's the original Robin, but Robin was standing right there next to him in one episode. I like the Justice League, but I'm more of an Avenger girl myself so I don't know to much about all these Young Justice characters.

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

Lady Caprinet

Ah, yea that would be difficult to hide. Sometimes I draw my characters.

Yes, second chances are always good. ^.^

This is the website I usually use.

xd Well the old Robin did become Nightwing and after he did that Batman got a new Robin. DC is kinda my favorite out of the two. sweatdrop Marvel is goot too though! biggrin

Cluttered Goat

Thank you for the link~ I'll have to sit down one of these when I'm not busy and watch it~

I think they are both equally great. I love Batman and Superman and all the rest of the DC characters, but Iron Man and Captain America are mah favorites~ <3 And Thor~ Oh and can't forget the Hulk and Hawkeye~ <3 Spiderman too. Captain America is my favorite hero though out of all the super heros (DC and Marvel combined)

Zektur

Daisuke Wolf's Queen

Witty Shapeshifter

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Wow I wish I had the time to be part of something like this, but hey know my guild just started recently but I think I could help you out still. It sounds like you're still working on this guild and I already have 127 members last I looked for my Pokemon guild. I know there are some literate roleplayers in my guild too, that I'm pretty sure would be interested in something like this.

Anyways what I'm saying is once you're finish with your guild if you want, send me a pm with the link and then I'll advertise it for you to my guild members. Just cause I don't want to see something like this die out before it gets started. 3nodding

Cluttered Goat

Ah~ That sounds like a pretty big guild. I'd be happy to advertise your guild too .w. I'll PM you with something once it's finished <3

Kowai Wolf

Daisuke Wolf's Queen

Witty Shapeshifter

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Lady Caprinet
        Ah~ That sounds like a pretty big guild. I'd be happy to advertise your guild too .w. I'll PM you with something once it's finished <3

Kowai Wolf

Oh really thank you. ^^ I really hope your guild gets going.

Sparkly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ooh!

I will probably PM my application since a couple of the pokémon in it will be on my team & I'd like that to be a surprise until people face me in the RP. I'll also apply to the guild after I do so.

Sparkly!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces