Take your pick. I'm an assistant moderator for the open minds guild, which at the moment, isn't moving forward very quickly. It's a fairly young guild, and we don't have many members, but great potential.
This is a place where you can discuss anything under the sun, without fearing ridicule. It simply isn't allowed. This is a guild for open minded discussion, and as such, bashing and putting down someone elses ideas will not be tolerated.

As a spiffy addition, we've created a sub-forum dedicated to open minded discussion of the martial arts (I had nothing better to do with my money).
Currently, myself and about one other person (aside from the moderator) have posted in the sub-forum. It really makes me feel like I'm talking to myself.

There is an entry fee of 150 gold, but that's not asking much, is it? (what are you gonna do with that 150?) We are a humbe guild of only 16 members, but we'd like to see it grow. I sincerely hope I'll be hearing from you soon, you can post here, but you're much more likely to receive an invite if you Pm myself, or the moderator, SeanV.

Take care!