Feral Daredevil

Hygienic Partygoer

6,850 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Hey there, I'm Olive.
I have a few questions - because I am very interested
1. What if you are not exactly a genius when it comes to html and coding? Fonts, I can do. But when it comes to putting links and what not.... not so much. ^^

2. What if you can't be active every single day and possibly take a week off? I'm nervous something will come up and i'll be super busy for a week that I don't have to time to jump on the comp and explain myself. I don't want to come back to being booted from the guild because I have school or work or something.

3. When were OOC is it okay to have lazy grammar (such as right now)? When I'm roleplaying I have nothing but proper grammar, I consider myself literate but I am a little rusty. I'm not going to get yelled at for misspelling a word or something? Sorry, I've just had previous experiences with role-play guilds that are super strict about stuff like that.

4. What if it's 360 words?

Feral Daredevil

Nayalah

Hi Olive!c:
I'm going to try and answer your questions best I can at this hour. Okay here we go.

1. I hope this is in regards to posting/profile layouts, otherwise my answer is going to sound random. We do have a profile skeleton in our thread for character profiles, that way everyone is using the same layout, it looks uniform, and people don't have to be forced to do html themselves. In regards to a posting layout, I'm sure one of us would be happy to help you with that no problemo. One of our members actually owns a layout shop.c:

2. When it comes to activity, as long as you're letting us know when you have to be away for awhile, there shouldn't be an issue. It just gets difficult when people vanish without notice in the middle of events.

3. OOCly you can type however you want to be perfectly honest. As long as it isn't 24/7 1337 $p34k (because that might get on people's nerves). I myself can type pretty horribly when it comes to our OOC chat if I'm being honest. xD.

4. We have the 400 minimum to try and preserve the integrity of the RP. It can be frustrating to people when they feel they're giving their all and maybe throw up something that far exceeds 400, only to get 200 or less in return; this is what we don't want. I too, worried when first getting into longer posting RPs that I wouldn't be able to meet that minimum every time, but honestly when you're in it, and people are all giving meaty posts, you sort of get lost in replying to everything that you don't even realize you've typed that much. Naturally, for people we do sometimes allow like a 360 word post for example, but having that sort of thing for every post might be unfair to others.

Now, if the sample you plan on sending is less that 400 words, that's quite alright by me. You can send whatever you think showcases your ability. We just want to be sure no one is going to be throwing out two-liners.

I hope that covered everything for you!c:

Feral Daredevil

Feral Daredevil

Feral Daredevil

Feral Daredevil

Feral Daredevil

Wheezing Bro

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash