Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Hunter

Hi guys,

I've just started a guild called the Gaia Gundam Alliance, or GGA for short. Obviously this guild is all about Gundam. Members are free to discuss their favourite Gundam series, games, manga and just anything Gundam in general.
I will mention beforehand though that any unnecessary hate and conflict will not be tolerated in my guild. This guild is for people to display their opinions freely and openly whether they be positive or negative so anyone who goes out of their way to badmouth a series or whatnot or start fights with other members over their views will be removed from the guild.

This guild is free to join by the way!

I plan on starting an RP or two in the guild, nothing fancy though. I may hold some competitions down the track and guild members are more than welcome to come to me with any ideas they have.

Also, one last thing. The guild does not have a banner as of yet so anyone who would be willing to make one, I have an idea for the layout so please let me know!

Here is the link to the guild:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/gaia-gundam-alliance/g.421127/

Thank you very much and I hope you'll join my guild!

Distinct Hunter

Still after some members, come along and join so we can build this guild up!

Distinct Hunter

PhantomBlaze09, launching this post to the top!
Do you think Char Aznable's acts are utilitarian? For example, when he shot Kycelia Zabi, he basically saved the lives of the tens of millions of Zeon citizens from the hordes of Federation ships; to trapping Garma and letting him die, which lead to the downfall of Zeon on Earth.

Distinct Hunter

Honestly I connected with Char a lot more than I did Amuro. Char to me had a much clearer goal very early on, wanting to take down the Zabis. Amuro on the other hand to me, didn't really have much of a goal other than protecting White Base. I found that Char ended up having much more backstory and character development than Amuro did. I do agree with his actions, even though they led to the death of some of his 'comrades' as you said he saved so many lives by doing what he did.

Distinct Hunter

Still haven't gotten any members, be really awesome if I could get some. Really wanna get this guild going.

Distinct Hunter

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
Heyo. Just thought I'd drop in. Right now I'm hosting 2/3 active Gundam threads here, with the third being hosted by a friend. Figured I'd say hello, advertise a little and inquire about your guild.

Distinct Hunter

Well if there's stuff you wanna ask feel free. I don't actually have any members yet so nothing is really up and running right now.

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PhantomBlaze09
Well if there's stuff you wanna ask feel free. I don't actually have any members yet so nothing is really up and running right now.

I could tell when it showed the member count was one...
Again, just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. Let me know if you're interested in joining a gundam RP.

Distinct Hunter

Distinct Hunter

Distinct Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out