Will you join our Guild?

I am not mature I think. 0.074626865671642 7.5% [ 10 ]
I am thinking about joining! 0.44776119402985 44.8% [ 60 ]
I will join out the guild! 0.47761194029851 47.8% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 134 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 >

Angelic Warrior

deano69
Honestly thinking about joining because I'm 19 and gaians today are just to damn imature. I'm more of a matur person interested in intriguing topics such as: gold, treasures, investment, mature jokes, an flat out chill wit people my fckn age yo

I can send you an invite.. Even though we are over 18 we still follow the Gaia TOS completly.
Please send me an invite it would be much appreciated an I hope all of you are actively online?
angelic snow angel
deano69
Honestly thinking about joining because I'm 19 and gaians today are just to damn imature. I'm more of a matur person interested in intriguing topics such as: gold, treasures, investment, mature jokes, an flat out chill wit people my fckn age yo

I can send you an invite.. Even though we are over 18 we still follow the Gaia TOS completly.
Please send me an invite it would be much appreciated
Hello everyone!

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hello, would you like to be affies with me guild? :3

User Image

Are you restless? Nocturnal? Nothing to do 'til you wait for the sweet promises of sleep to come to you? (or wait 'til morning to pass out)

Have we got the place for you! emotion_awesome

Basically this is a place where restless people would hang out and just do... random stuff, chat, roleplay, get to know people who are probably in the same situation or are experiencing the same restlessness.

JOIN PUYATERS TODAY! (We have an Easter Event Coming Up So Stay Tuned!)

Puyaters = another term for insomniacs.

Angelic Warrior

Why do people keep using my guild thread to advertise there guilds? Affiliates? I would like some sure. biggrin

Shy Sex Symbol

okay I may join... I am a 23 year old single daddy to a beautiful 4 month old babygirl heart
how is everyone else doing? I've been a gaia member since December 2008 but I've been gone for about 2 years... not too much seems to have changed though....

Angelic Warrior

Shugo~Tatsumaru
okay I may join... I am a 23 year old single daddy to a beautiful 4 month old babygirl heart
how is everyone else doing? I've been a gaia member since December 2008 but I've been gone for about 2 years... not too much seems to have changed though....

Hi! Congratulations on your beautiful daughter. I hope you do join.

Shy Sex Symbol

angelic snow angel
Shugo~Tatsumaru

i joined lol took a quick nap with lilly. shes still asleep on my chest making it hard to type lol how is everyone?

Enuf4Hagen's Partner

Dangerous Hunter

15,015 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100

Angelic Warrior

I need some great contest ideas for some cool prizes.

Pyris's Wife

Beloved Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
''I love this guild and would highly recommend it to anyone I feel is looking for a cool crowd to run with. Whether it's answering advice about some more grown-up aspects or just wanting to relate to people a bit closer to my age, this guild has all this AND MORE with plenty of prizes, tons of fun, laughs, and different aspects to address all in one guild!''

-- My name is Crinis and I approve of this guild and message!

Angelic Warrior

Join us here in a guild where we treat people like we want to be treated biggrin

Pyris's Wife

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
angelic snow angel
I need some great contest ideas for some cool prizes.

How about photo contests relating to the season? Modifiable home made photos.

Pyris's Wife

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Shugo~Tatsumaru
angelic snow angel
Shugo~Tatsumaru

i joined lol took a quick nap with lilly. shes still asleep on my chest making it hard to type lol how is everyone?

Congratulations! I'll bet she is adorable! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces