I was on but left and am returning. 0.51905487804878 51.9% [ 681 ]
Total Votes:[ 1312 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 121 122 123

Shy Sailor

Is the guild gone? sad

Angelic Warrior

sail-the-seven-seas
Is the guild gone? sad

The orginal guild is gone. But we opened up another one. I just did not handle the trolls and should have just kicked the people out. But instead started a new guild.

Shy Sailor

angelic snow angel
sail-the-seven-seas
Is the guild gone? sad

The orginal guild is gone. But we opened up another one. I just did not handle the trolls and should have just kicked the people out. But instead started a new guild.

I'd like to join the new guild, if I may. I live for spirit week lol

Tipsy Gaian

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'd like to join too please?
Updated and sent request to join! heart

Angelic Warrior

Hello everyone!!! Click picture to join. What is your age? When did you join Gaia? Will you post in the guild?

User Image

Alien Explorer

angelic snow angel
Hello everyone!!! Click picture to join. What is your age? When did you join Gaia? Will you post in the guild?

User Image

Ha, I only found out about this from checking out your profile and post history. I'm glad to see you're still on.

Angelic Warrior

glengrin
angelic snow angel

User Image

Ha, I only found out about this from checking out your profile and post history. I'm glad to see you're still on.

It is mostly all the same people.. Are you sure you want to join?

Alien Explorer

angelic snow angel
glengrin
angelic snow angel

User Image

It is mostly all the same people.. Are you sure you want to join?
Yes; I do have a couple of friends in the old guild.

Angelic Warrior

Good morning
we have changed the name but we still have spirit week, and contest and a great crew.

Angelic Warrior

Happy Monday to anyone reading this. And if you read this on 4/22/2024 when joining the guild on Monday which will hit in a few minutes PST. post that you saw my post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff