Yes 0.43537414965986 43.5% [ 64 ]
No 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 21 ]
Guild Poll Whore 0.42176870748299 42.2% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Introduction

LostLoveVampire
>The Thieves Of the Shadow World<
You've heard of all the evil creatures that lurk in the shadows of dark alleys and travel among people, disguised as one of them. We steal life, money, wealth, luck, and everything that is of value to another.

It's very simple when we;ve got our own little world to retreat to. Would you like to join our world, become like we are? Take the plunge and then you'll find what real darkness it.

"The deepest pits of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers."
-Captain Jack Sparrow

Welcome my darlings to the shadow realm of chaos and absolute rule of darkness and shade. Quite fitting for a vampire like me, hm?

What's that? Not a vampire? Well, what are you then? If you are not a creature of the night, shadow, or darkness I suggest you scurry along before you get hurt... or worse, eaten.

Enjoy your stay, loves.
Purpose

The purpose of the guild is to provide a place for all creatures of the night or ones that are just evil with place to roleplay and chat. Currently all of the roleplays have a modern setting however you are allowed to make one with a setting of your choice. The entry fee is 0 so you don't have to worry about losing your money, although donations are greatly appreciated.
Rules

Yes I know we all hate rules but without them everything would be in chaos, although chaos is good and all it can become quiet a handful. So now here are the very nicely done rules by the owner of the guild LLV.

LostLoveVampire
~DA RULES!~

1. Respect each other, the guild, and the moderators. Your butt shall be kicked out if I find complaints about you true. scream

2. God-mode and I swear you'll be out of here before you can say "Hopscotch" and reported. stare

3. I really don't like ** and >< and ~~ in RP's, but for the sake of some that like them I'll allow them to a point. If one of the threads reads "Literate" or "LIT" that means literacy is a must and ** are not allowed. exclaim

4. Keep convo's off-subject in the discussion RP's which I or the moderators shall create. There is a bar for in character times and a random discussion room for OOC times. ninja

5. Romance in fine in the guilds, but cybering shall be taken to PM's and shall not be seen in my guild, got it?! heart

6. Try to post at least once a week. I understand stuff comes up such as Holidays. Even I wont be here sometimes, but I will leave a post on that info later. cool

7. Silence shall be banned. If the forum doesn't get anything out of you in two weeks after accepting or inviting you I shall ban you. whee

8. Moderators have the ability to invite, but I'd rather they run the name by me first, thank you. sweatdrop

9. Advertising of this guild shall get you my respect and not to mention happiness and friendship. I'm going to start a contest on it soon. Stay tuned for further posts on the subject. 3nodding

10. No, I am not one of those snooty people that have to look at your thread ideas before you post them. If you have a thread idea, go ahead, if it's totally off subject or breaks some of the rules I will delete it though, but feel free to post a thread if ya want! biggrin

11. Have fun guys. That's why I made the guild.
lol rofl pirate rolleyes
How To Join

To join simply click the link provided below or the one in my siggy and no it's not the one with the egg...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Thieves of the Shadow World-

Once you have gone to the homepage simply click the request to join button and the owner LostLoveVampire will get back to you ASAP. ^.^ . Have fun RPing!!!
WE HAVE WINE AND COOKIES!
and pie... stare
Just sent my request.
Ok, then the owner will get back to you on your request. Sorry about you having to wait X.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff