Will you join?

Yes. 0.57608695652174 57.6% [ 53 ]
No. 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 16 ]
Maybe. 0.25 25.0% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
1 2 3 >

Aged Vampire

Guild Home Page Image.

It is centuries after the events of Kain and the death of Raziel and the dream of an empire that Kain fought for is all but forgotten now. The vampire's still thrive in Nosgoth and they are constantly fighting the Sarafan for supremecy over the land while fighting each other. The descendants of the clans during Kains time now rule Nosgoth, seven vampire lords all fighting over the land with each other and the Sarafan. The clans still retain their names of what they once were the Razielim the Turelim etc. Each one retains the main power of their ancestors, even the Razielim have wings.......which will you join and fight for? The fate of Nosgoth is in your hands will you raise it under one banner or destroy it along with your enemies? You decide.......

Requirements.

Correct spelling and grammar
Mistakes are expected, but there is always time to review a post before submitting it. Correct all mistakes to the best of your ability. Use a spellchecker if you have to.
At the very least, one paragraph per post
One paragraph as in four well-developed sentences. There is always something to write about. If writing four sentences is too hard, there's a problem. Just relax and think about what you can do.
Writing should be third person, past tense
There are some exceptions to this rule; just ask the Captain.
No symbols to depict actions
Any sample submitted that uses symbols to depict actions will be denied instantly. Anyone inside the guild found using symbols will be banned. Why? For not reading this requirement and because we post in novel format.

Please all applications must have an RP sample. If the sample excedes the limit PM it to me. If I accept do not be so quick to pick a clan. Read all announcements and stickies then if you are sure you want to join a certain clan then do so as long as it is not the Kainites.

User Image

Click on the Image above to be taken to the guild.

User Image

Now there is a Resident Evil Rp sub-forum. Check it out inside, if you want to be apart of it apply like normal you are not required to participate in the main RP of the guild and if you are joining for the main RP then you do not have to participate in the Resident Evil RP.

You still have to meet the previously stated requirements and still have to send a RP sample with your application.

Aged Vampire

Took me a week to get this finished and even now there is room for improvements but what need is there for improvements if there are no members to enjoy them so come and join the vampire ranks of Nosgoth. Which clan will you be a part of.

Aged Vampire

Aged Vampire

If there are any questions then post them here. I will answer them.

Aged Vampire

So just two people said they would join so far......anyone else?

Aged Vampire

Aged Vampire

Walks up to the shop and unlocks the door. Turning he twists the sign from closed to open and then goes to his desk where he pours himself a glass of scotch. Looking around he puts the application basket on the desk and waits for people to come in...

"Anyone going to join today?"

Aged Vampire

Lights a cigarette as he waits for the flood of Legacy of Kain fans to run in eager to join is guild that he spent a shitaki load of time on.

Aged Vampire

Jeeze what the ********, I have did one guild where people actually joined an it was some half thought up idea. THis is somethign that has alot of fans on Gaia but where are those fans when a guild is made no where to be see.

Aged Vampire

Ok I am back for today so anyone interested?

Aged Vampire

Aged Vampire

Aged Vampire

Aged Vampire

Aged Vampire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items