Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

About the Guild

This guild is dedicated to the anime Wolf's Rain,and is there for fans of the anime to chat to their hearts desire without the excessive use of chatspeak.Yes,you must be at least semi-literate to be in this guild.

Anyway,this started out as a roleplay that I made,so,yes,there is also a roleplay to match this guild.I also made this guild so that members of the roleplay would be able to talk amongst themselves and hang out together.I also made it because the only other Wolf's Rain guild I saw was dead and I wanted to take another shot at reviving the anime.So,here's my shot.Hope I don't miss. wink Anyway,once you're done reading through the rules and think that you might want to join,click the banner above to get to the guild itself.Thank you.

Rules

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Just to be sure that you read this all the way through,for the section that says 'Tell Us the Truth' in the application,fill it in with the words: Okay,by talking to Furbies. [You'll see what I mean.]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Follow the ToS.That pretty much covers most of the rules I would have listed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Respect all the moderators,as well as the other members.Basically,keep the atmosphere friendly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A little netspeak is allowed,but if you excessively type like that,I'm afraid that I will have no choice but to ban you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Adding onto the last rule,you must be at least semi-literate to be in this guild.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You must be just barely active to be in this guild as well.You don't have to be on/post everyday,but if you were,it would help a lot in keeping this guild alive.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Once we actually get enough subforums,you are to use them for their specific purposes.I don't want a roleplay forum [assuming that we will have one] with a bunch of chainmail boards and stuff in it...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm actually very lenient with my rules and will give you three warnings before I ban you,although,that depends on the severity of your case.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ignore Rule #1 and instead put the words: Okay,I talked to Bell-Bell's whim.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Enjoy the roleplay and have a fun time talking with people who share your interests with you!If this is done,then I'll be a very very happy guild owner.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh,and finally,here's the basic rule of the whole entire guild.Follow these rules,and I will love you forever.Break them,and you'll have an F.B.I. and a Scorpio on your a**.And possibly worse.

Application
Username:
Did you ever watch Wolf's Rain or read the manga?
Give us an example of how literate you are:
How did you find this guild?
Oh,Come On.Tell Me the Truth:
Quote:
User ImageWolf Bump!User Image
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nat-Nat!Yay,you joined me! biggrin Although,that's probably only because of your extreme boredom,ne? sweatdrop
Quote:
Quote:
xX Ebony Goddess Xx
Quote:

Nat-Nat!Yay,you joined me! biggrin Although,that's probably only because of your extreme boredom,ne? sweatdrop
Nope.....Because little Bell-Bell needed me!
Quote:

Awww how sweet!Are you sure that you're not just trying to suck up to me to get the Vice-Captain role?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers