Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to the Iron dynasty
Owned by ChiChiri123,Kaab(Desceased) and _Admiral Spike_

Welcome to The Iron Dynasty, the Dynasty is made up of the members of 3 military groups who come to be strong allies,these groups are The Anarchy Headhunters,The Golden Warriors and The Devils Blood mafia.Our aim is simple to take over the Roleplaying world which is gaia and become the most powerful faction there is.

To join please fill out the profile below and put it in your join request

Name:
Weapon of choice:
Short bio:
Roleplay Sample:

If you want to join go to this I.D. Guild.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=7930

About the Guild and our plans:

Let me give you the heads up of our plans that will be coming into action once training is done.We as a whole Guild of strong intelligent Rpers are planning for the Whole Command,and Conquer objective.
We are not planing to wipe out every thread and/or guild we see,we are simply planning to destroy the n00bish Rp's.There is no room for them in this site if they want training from us and to join us the got it.Instead of being destroyed and thier Rp's getting conquered they can join us and we will help thier skills and thier Roleplay's.Thus by helping us making our army of brave Dynastinians stronger as well.Then when our army has reached maximum capacity that is when we will strike and take over the Roleplaying world which is Gaiaonline.

If you are a talented Roleplayer Pm me
_Admiral Spike_, or chichiri123 post your profile and a sample of your Roleplaying style MUST! be included to be let into this guild,and into our organization.

All who are not tolerated
1.N00bs.
2.traitors.
3.wussies.
4.Hot heads(there's only room for one and that's me).
5.illiterates.
6.Random junkies.

Some organizations inside the Guild:

This guild is strictly Military from Special ops. teams to Echlon ops. teams We are made of separate units in the Guild The Navy Seals,The Airforce unit and ,Ground Troop unit.We as well have spy's hitmen and top men like Mafia organizations since one of the Groups that occupy "The Iron Dynasty"was from "The Devil's Blood Mafia" which i led.We have highly top trained staff,such as Maverick220 our military/weaponry expert, kaab our Ground control Troop General, Chichiri123 as our Airforce Chief airman,and Me as The Seals General.
We also have many hard working members such as Reggie_Donavin,Deadly Beauty,Dimitri202,_MakeTheBloodRain_, and many more.......But us being as much of a Roleplay as we are we have Enemies,Alies,And people who want our power and wish to overun us which is not an easy task.This is why we are a hidden Guild because the guild is for training and plans to take place because if an enemy hears our plans they can fight with the upper hand.So all our fights that may take place happen in a thread we will make(since we never turn down a important fight) we make new threads each battle and provide each member with the link,also being a hidden guild only the best of the best are excepted.
So remember that you must include a profile and an Rp sample to be excepted.Thank you Very much for your time.

I.D News Reports:

One of our good well known members Kaab has committed suicide,the reasons are unknown.This death will not make us a weaker Organization it will only make us stronger.
Most used Banners:

User Image
User Image

Moderators:
1.Chichiri123 -Captain
2._Admiral Spike_ -Vice-Captain
3.Sitori Tenshi -Crew
4.Maverick220 -Crew
5._MakethebloodRain_ -Crew
6.Reggie Donavin -Crew
The most recent poll is for the newest Vice-Captain since Kaab is Deasceased.

Running:

1.Reggie Donavin -1 Vote
2._MakethebloodRain_ - 3 Votes
3.Sitori Tenshi- 13 Votes
4.Maverick220 - 10 Votes

Thank you I.D. members and keep the Votes coming smile
We are soon holding a contest for the Mod that recruits the most members in a certain ammount of time then after this i have an idea that will help the Iron Dynasty even more and become stronger than it already is.

The Navy seals are am Elite force of strong Dynastinians who get most of our spy work done.they train and work hard hoping to help The Dynasty in any way,by doing so this will help us become stronger.

Aim:We are a Special force that takes care of some Ground(spy work tactical missions) and Naval Battles.We are fully equipped with all the artilery and ships we need.We are alot different form the Military/Army alot of our work has to do with Special Tactics/Optical forces such as spy work and special missions our Naval information is to be held secret of to all those in the Navy.

The other groups cannot be talked about just yet.(Sorry i can't leak I.D. Info smile )

Allies:
1. Rose Moon Bar

2. The Devils Blood Mafia

3. Golden Warriors

4. The Rakio Generation

5. Raven Ash Tiger

6. Wolves of the Dark

7. moon light bar and club

8. divine worrors

9. Heavens hell mafia

10.The Black Hand Mafia

11. Rising Phoenix Nightclub.

12. The O-taka Yakuza Gang

13. DARK DRAGON'S ........

14. VAMPIRE HAVEN All races are welcome...if they like to be bit

15. The Romani Crew(no longer an allie)

16 .The Fallen Saints Leader

17. V.T.O.G. Villians Taking Over Gaia

18. Arkanox Roleplayers Guild

19 Icewind Army

Enemies:

More info to come.
we have 2 guilds. One for getting recruits and the first for the members of the Iron Dynasty
If you want to join request to join in the Recrutment guild I will put the link below.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=7930
*walks in with a tommy gun and kills every one inside*
User Image
walks around nice place you got here but not for long walks around placing c4 on the walls
right lets go tom walks out and gets on his bike and drives off gets out the dtanator and watches the place blow and drives off
this isn't a Roleplay thread,if you want a link to our Guild o.k. then.
" feh iam glade we blew up your place you guys are nothing but n00bs. this not a roleplay thread as my good friend spike said. heh, there is no place for n00bs like you on gaia, if you wish i will be glade to end your life, both of you just pm me when your ready to die. "
Now thats thats over ...... bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces