i find something new 1 100.0% [ 392 ]
Total Votes:[ 392 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 >

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
The invisibility I am combo of Will-o-the-Wisp and Dander seems to be broken now.
I've made many invis avis using that combo in the past.
Trying to make one just now though is not working.
I've tried equipping the Wisp first, and the Dander first, but what happens now is that once an I am pose is equipped, the other one won't equip at all and the image link becomes broken.
I don't have any of the other items to try different combos, so I'm wondering if any of them still work.

Edit: I'm unable to recreate one of my past invisible avi outfits that I have saved, when I try I get the broken link in my dressing room, but if I click on the saved outfit in my wardrobe it equips just fine, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Fluffy Treat

Quote:
Lazuli Kitten

yah, something did change a while ago about the process. You have to be able to see something in your changing room to start, unless you're using Kanoko to disappear. This means, put on the wisp and then some other stuff you can see before you put on dander. Also, if nothing shows on the other side (like if you're working the front and have nothing on that shows from behind) you may not be able to save.

Fluffy Treat

Hall of Heroes behind only, both sides on Hard Shell Pack and Dander/Coffin/Jack.

unfortunately, the [animal] one does not work

Fluffy Treat

Ghost Maniac (Live Cam) both sides on all types

Fluffy Treat

Arrogant Unit (Explosion) Behind only on Emgnol/Wisp/Humanoid, otherwise good all round

Fluffy Treat

[Animal] Mothing to Do (Wings) behind only.

Fluffy Treat

Starcrossed Heart/Wish (Falling Stars) behind only, both sides on Hard Shell Pack and Dander/Coffin/Jack

ETA:

Dearie/Precious Rainie title pose, left arm b position, only the rain shows on everyone from both sides

Fluffy Treat

Stylish Pageturner (lost in a story) only the pictures from behind and from both sides on Hard Shell Pack, otherwise complete

Fluffy Treat

[Animal] Purrsuasion Play (Diamond Background) behind only

Purrsuasion Play (Diamond Background) behind only on Emgnol/Wisp/Humanoid, otherwise both sides all.

Fluffy Treat

Death Valley Cavalry (Greater Drakon Mount) behind only, partial front on Dander/Coffin/Jack

Potion Seller title pose both sides on Hard Shell Pack only, front only on D/C/J only

Forest/Midnight/whatever Brier (background) partial front, complete on HSP and D/C/J; behind only on Emgnol/Wisp/Humanoid

[Animal] Greedy Little Wyrm (wings, hoard) behind only

Fluffy Treat

Glamorous Getaway (Me time) odd partial effects from both sides on everyone

Fluffy Treat

Minty Skate Date (spangles) is universally visible

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
The colours gave me a headache to try to read this. sweatdrop

Fluffy Treat

Aliyah_Sweet
The colours gave me a headache to try to read this. sweatdrop

oh, i'm sorry. I really didn't think in terms of people reading the list like a novel. The green and olive are fairly neutral, but that pink is a bit rough, heh.

There are a few things you can do to make it easier to read colors to which you're sensitive; try highlighting the text by right-click-dragging a page at a time, or fiddling with your contrast and brightness, or palette.

Fluffy Treat

Paramour's Divulge (A New Beginning...) only the shading in front on Emgnol/Wisp/Humanoid, (Knox's Bike) behind only on E/W/H; both sides of both poses show fully on everyone else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff