User ImageUser Image

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Cosmic Strawberry

I can't stop laughing

Run & Gun (recolor Devil's Run & Gun) is based off of the group EXO (short for exoplanet).

Teaser for their song that hasn't come out yet. It mentions dancing with shadows in the item description.

This announcement mentions a bunch of kpop groups and the parody "gpop" group is called GALAXY.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/limited-quantity-item-run-gun/t.91615091/

yum_cupcake
yum_donut yum_strawberry

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
o O 0 Hyourin 0 O o
I can't stop laughing

Run & Gun (recolor Devil's Run & Gun) is based off of the group EXO (short for exoplanet).

Teaser for their song that hasn't come out yet. It mentions dancing with shadows in the item description.

This announcement mentions a bunch of kpop groups and the parody "gpop" group is called GALAXY.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/limited-quantity-item-run-gun/t.91615091/

yum_cupcake
yum_donut yum_strawberry

Very nice catch. I'll update that. yum_wasabipie

Dapper Puppy

Space Wars Tech
While I'm not positive on the first pose, the second pose is a speeder bike from Star Wars and the third pose is the basic stormtrooper blaster rifle.

Evil Machine Mask
Both the look of this mask, and the quote, highly suggest is is a reference to the Hal 9000 computer from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Albern Puppy
Space Wars Tech
While I'm not positive on the first pose, the second pose is a speeder bike from Star Wars and the third pose is the basic stormtrooper blaster rifle.

Evil Machine Mask
Both the look of this mask, and the quote, highly suggest is is a reference to the Hal 9000 computer from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Thank you very much.

Fluffy Bunny

11,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dramatical Murder Items:
-Deadly Ansha (Koujaku's hair, kimono, and acessories)

-PVP Medic (Clear's boots, white coat ref, Pose 1 Gas mask ref, Pose 2 Clear Umbrella ref)

-Noisy Fighter (Noiz's hair, green eyes, fighting stances and hands ref, color scheme, and name ref)

Neon Genesis Evangelion Items:
-Ishida's Light Locks (Kaworu's hair --- 'Light hair that's fated to look good even in at the end of the world.' quote ref)

-Neo Angel's Thesis(Name ref to the opening song: Cruel Angel Thesis, angel ref, possible ref to Adam's wings of light during the second impact)

-Arrogant Unit (Plugsuit [Asuka's], jacket ref to Asuka's clothing in evangelion 3.0)

-Ivangelia (Name ref, quote 'How did I end up piloting this monster...' shinji ref, eva suit ref)

Fluffy Bunny

11,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Noble Shade 100
The World Ends with You
Dark Conducter-- (name ref, hat and jacket (in game items: Pi-Face's cap and Pi-Face coat), Sho's outfit, quote 'Will this be your final destination?' ref (coat and hat)

Attack on Titan
SDPlus Real S62starzXnight-- (Levi chibi doll, quote 'Heichou! (눈‸눈)' ref)

O.G. Gaian

Found an item with a trig reference (yes, I mean trigonometry) -- one of Zetta Charge's poses is called "SOH CAH TOA". It's shorthand for "Sine=Opposite/Hypotenuse, Cosine=Adjacent/Hypotenuse, Tangent=Opposite/adjacent."

Fluffy Bunny

11,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Noble Shade 100
faolan

Found an item with a trig reference (yes, I mean trigonometry) -- one of Zetta Charge's poses is called "SOH CAH TOA". It's shorthand for "Sine=Opposite/Hypotenuse, Cosine=Adjacent/Hypotenuse, Tangent=Opposite/adjacent."

That is a recolor of Zetta Heaper from The World Ends with You.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Voyage Lucid
That is a recolor of Zetta Heaper from The World Ends with You.

Ah, thank you. I had it in there already though spelled it 'Zeta' instead of 'Zetta'. But it's fixed now.

Canadas Castle's Significant Otter

Dapper Bookworm

All the recolors I can think of that were missed:

In reference to Pan's Labyrinth, there are recolors of Illusive Faun called Fantastic Faun and Beguiling Faun, and also recolors of Curious Mona called Captivated Mona and Intrigued Mona

In addition, World of Slick is a Jojo's Bizzare Adventure

Young Professor and Adolescent Professor are both Professor Layton

Plus there are many recolors of The Spirits Reign, which is a reference to Tales of Xillia

Also, just wondering, why is Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic broken into two sections?

Oh Haigha's Binding is an Alice in Wonderland reference

These are all Little Red Riding hood

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Voyage Lucid
Dramatical Murder Items:
-Deadly Ansha (Koujaku's hair, kimono, and acessories)

-PVP Medic (Clear's boots, white coat ref, Pose 1 Gas mask ref, Pose 2 Clear Umbrella ref)

-Noisy Fighter (Noiz's hair, green eyes, fighting stances and hands ref, color scheme, and name ref)

Neon Genesis Evangelion Items:
-Ishida's Light Locks (Kaworu's hair --- 'Light hair that's fated to look good even in at the end of the world.' quote ref)

-Neo Angel's Thesis(Name ref to the opening song: Cruel Angel Thesis, angel ref, possible ref to Adam's wings of light during the second impact)

-Arrogant Unit (Plugsuit [Asuka's], jacket ref to Asuka's clothing in evangelion 3.0)

-Ivangelia (Name ref, quote 'How did I end up piloting this monster...' shinji ref, eva suit ref)

Thank you very much. Some of these were already in here. ^^;

I've updated many of these though I'm not exactly sure about the Ansha as it seems to be leaning more towards a female assassin?

Thank you very much otherwise.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Wiz Combatir

In reference to Pan's Labyrinth, there are recolors of Illusive Faun called Fantastic Faun and Beguiling Faun, and also recolors of Curious Mona called Captivated Mona and Intrigued Mona

Plus there are many recolors of The Spirits Reign, which is a reference to Tales of Xillia

Also, just wondering, why is Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic broken into two sections?

Thank you very much, I've made the updates. It can be tricky to keep up with recolors so this has been helpful. As for the Magi, I'm not sure why there were two listings, but I've put them together now.

Canadas Castle's Significant Otter

Dapper Bookworm

Shinji_Fumajime
Wiz Combatir

Thank you very much, I've made the updates. It can be tricky to keep up with recolors so this has been helpful. As for the Magi, I'm not sure why there were two listings, but I've put them together now.

No problem, I was just about to make my own item reference thread since the old one I subscribed to died, but I found this one~ heart Thank you for making it and keeping it updated~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff