Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please Sign In.

+1 1 100.0% [ 752 ]
Total Votes:[ 752 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Angelic Nitemare

I declare this thread Open!

Angelic Nitemare

And now we are in our new place in the guides forum!

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm not sure If Im allowed to post here (If not, just quote me or pm me, then I'll delete it)
but I think you're missing one... Well it's not really one of "Astra" items, but the cat thing we got for April's fools is also animated... Do you think it qualifies to be added?

Angelic Nitemare

PetiteCuisiniere
I'm not sure If Im allowed to post here (If not, just quote me or pm me, then I'll delete it)
but I think you're missing one... Well it's not really one of "Astra" items, but the cat thing we got for April's fools is also animated... Do you think it qualifies to be added?

Problem is, there is no way to purchase it for real. The Cat faces item has the poses, but not in the original Animated form. The easter bunnies are in the same boat, unfortunately.

And everyone is allowed to post.-nods- It's how we found missing info and exchange ideas!-s-

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ridley Starsmore
PetiteCuisiniere

Problem is, there is no way to purchase it for real. The Cat faces item has the poses, but not in the original Animated form. The easter bunnies are in the same boat, unfortunately.

And everyone is allowed to post.-nods- It's how we found missing info and exchange ideas!-s-

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/70053
and this? o:

Angelic Nitemare

PetiteCuisiniere
Ridley Starsmore
PetiteCuisiniere

and this? o:

Now THAT counts! Outstanding catch!

I will edit the proper thread post immediately!

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ridley Starsmore
PetiteCuisiniere
Ridley Starsmore
PetiteCuisiniere

and this? o:

Now THAT counts! Outstanding catch!

I will edit the proper thread post immediately!

Whee :3 Glad to have helped ^^
Subscribed. ;D Thank you.

Angelic Nitemare

New Animated item Added!

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
*subscribes*

THANK YOU!!! heart

This list was MOST helpful! Thanks for all the work you do to put into these Master Lists!

Angelic Nitemare

New Animated Item Update! Woot!

Angelic Nitemare

What exactly are you testing?

Angelic Nitemare

Updated with 20 new Chance Items!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious.

This list was just what i was looking for. at first i thought there couldnt be thirty-something animated items. Thank you! ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☁A
nd why shouldn't it be? - it is the same the angels breathe. ~Mark Twain, "Roughing It"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff