Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~
A couple of new fusion items, Pumpkin and Ghosty Masks
Announcement

Why if the pumpkin mask so star expensive????

In a relationship with 2pGermanly

Blessed Firestarter

15,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Piecatcher 100
SmittenRainbowKitten
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Announcement

The charm cost really makes no sense especially compared to the human versions. Do you think it's a bug? It really is too expensive for such a simple looking item
SmittenRainbowKitten
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Announcement

Both of them for us are ridiculous, especially since the human versions are only 85 hearts and stars each; our items have always cost less than the human equivalent; there's also no reason for such disparity between the prices of ours..

I'm seriously starting to feel like somebody who doesn't like the animal bases is making the calls right now, it's about the only way to possibly explain everything going on at the moment (lack of winners for Best in Show, lack of inclusion in Halloween, lack of new items, the absurd prices in Fusion...)

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
HoshiHatake
The charm cost really makes no sense especially compared to the human versions. Do you think it's a bug? It really is too expensive for such a simple looking item

~ Aki - Fairy ~
Both of them for us are ridiculous, especially since the human versions are only 85 hearts and stars each; our items have always cost less than the human equivalent; there's also no reason for such disparity between the prices of ours..

I'm seriously starting to feel like somebody who doesn't like the animal bases is making the calls right now, it's about the only way to possibly explain everything going on at the moment (lack of winners for Best in Show, lack of inclusion in Halloween, lack of new items, the absurd prices in Fusion...)

I understand that the paws base is still rather new and were still becoming popular, naturally gold shop items are intense (LGI meaning). Gaia wants to make as much money off us as they can. But I don't understand how something like gofushion prices have to be so insane for us!

This isn't just about the masks! Human sleepy time is only 25 hearts and 2 stars! Why are we 100 of each????

I Kick Humans's Princess

Peculiar Cat

I crafted both of them.
                Seriously ridiculous. Oh well.

User Image [Animal] Pumpkin Mask
                User Image [Animal] Ghosty Mask

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
King Yemma

Okay, I've got separation now of the faces/eyes. :3

Something interesting happened too, I noticed there are two faces in which you get the mouth but keep your other item eyes. Used the asterisks for that now.

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
~ Aki - Fairy ~

Derp.. I almost forgot about the Best in Show. Wow, they said the winners would be posted a while ago now...

I was sad about the Halloween thing too. I love the Jack items and thought we would get some. But no. Really stupid headwings, somewhat okay horns, and a useless knife. None of those things represent Halloween. If we want Halloween stuff, we have to pay cash for it or pay the ridiculous MP price.

Edit: I know they added Halloween stuff in the gold shops, BUT I HATE ALL OF IT! scream

Mind-boggling Codger

Spenelli
King Yemma

Okay, I've got separation now of the faces/eyes. :3

Something interesting happened too, I noticed there are two faces in which you get the mouth but keep your other item eyes. Used the asterisks for that now.

Yes! I had noticed they have been doing that with some of the newer items!
Spenelli
~ Aki - Fairy ~

Derp.. I almost forgot about the Best in Show. Wow, they said the winners would be posted a while ago now...

I was sad about the Halloween thing too. I love the Jack items and thought we would get some. But no. Really stupid headwings, somewhat okay horns, and a useless knife. None of those things represent Halloween. If we want Halloween stuff, we have to pay cash for it or pay the ridiculous MP price.

Edit: I know they added Halloween stuff in the gold shops, BUT I HATE ALL OF IT! scream

Yeah.. Hopefully somebody asks about it at Ask the Staff tomorrow (assuming it doesn't happen before then)..

I would love the Jack items from this year for us (moreso the Advocate just because they'd be easier to work with and are more year-round compatible and all) - the boots are so cute and the oversized jacket.. humans have been getting so many of the sort and they'd be so adorable on us, the belts are rather lovely too (except that they layer under shirts - I'd rather they be over shirts and under coats myself), the hats are kind of cute, scarves are always nice, I wouldn't mind more vests, and I can imagine many a Paw having fun with the slingshot..

The only thing I'm liable to use from the gold shops is the hoodies, and even they leave a lot to be desired..

I Kick Humans's Princess

Peculiar Cat

New LQI today. c:
                User Image Kappa Life

Menacing Poster

P is for Cat

New LQI today. c:
                User Image Kappa Life

Dang yer fast >;O

I Kick Humans's Princess

Peculiar Cat

fizzimitsu

Dang yer fast >;O

It's because I'm home today. xD
                Plus update time for the CS is the most exciting part of the day, haha.
P is for Cat

I crafted both of them.
                Seriously ridiculous. Oh well.

User Image [Animal] Pumpkin Mask
                User Image [Animal] Ghosty Mask

thank you for posting!
P is for Cat

New LQI today. c:
                User Image Kappa Life

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit