Sweet Glitch

Sweet Glitch

Sweet Glitch

Sweet Glitch

Sweet Glitch

Aged Citizen

nanieru
heart

I want to live in 131511, but I don't see any vacancy signs. When I go to directory, they are all vacant. All I see are trees, rocks and snowmen. Help?

Sweet Glitch

Tiny Princess Plum
nanieru
heart

I want to live in 131511, but I don't see any vacancy signs. When I go to directory, they are all vacant. All I see are trees, rocks and snowmen. Help?

Let me see...
I'm in towns with you.

Aged Citizen

nanieru
Tiny Princess Plum
nanieru
heart

Let me see...
I'm in towns with you.

I'm in 3 Barton 131511.

Sweet Glitch

Tiny Princess Plum
nanieru
Tiny Princess Plum
nanieru
heart

Let me see...
I'm in towns with you.

I'm in 3 Barton 131511.

Appears to be that there are a lot of vacants there...Have you already remove your house from the original place by going to home section in My gaia main tab?

Aged Citizen

nanieru
Appears to be that there are a lot of vacants there...Have you already remove your house from the original place by going to home section in My gaia main tab?

When I go there, Bludeau tells me this:

You have selected a home, but you don't yet have a plot in Towns. Would you like me to pick the next available plot, or would you like to go into towns and pick a plot yourself? Once you select a plot, you'll need to pay 1000 gold in order to move.

Sweet Glitch

Tiny Princess Plum
nanieru

You have selected a home, but you don't yet have a plot in Towns. Would you like me to pick the next available plot, or would you like to go into towns and pick a plot yourself? Once you select a plot, you'll need to pay 1000 gold in order to move.

Good!

Click the option I'll place my home, it will open a window of towns. Once you are there it will redirect you to the posible locations.
If you are not satisfy you can click the world map and see the vacant in the place.

Copy paste this for get the place where are the vacants.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/towns?&town_location=61131502&ax087u0f5istc8vk9k3p3iy5i8mzg6i5

There you will find me.

Aged Citizen

nanieru
Tiny Princess Plum
nanieru

Good!

Click the option I'll place my home, it will open a window of towns. Once you are there it will redirect you to the posible locations.
If you are not satisfy you can click the world map and see the vacant in the place.

I did that, but I cannot see any vacancy sign. Just trees, rocks, snowmen. sweatdrop

Sweet Glitch

Tiny Princess Plum
nanieru
Tiny Princess Plum
nanieru

Good!

I did that, but I cannot see any vacancy sign. Just trees, rocks, snowmen. sweatdrop

How odd

Copy paste this URL maybe you can get to the place where there is a vacant.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/towns?&town_location=61131502&ax087u0f5istc8vk9k3p3iy5i8mzg6i5

Sweet Glitch

Sweet Glitch

Tiny Princess Plum

Another way to place your home is by going to World map and then see the vacancies.
Click on the green house and that will enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff