Hello, you
thank you for coming by <3

Sweet Glitch

emotion_bigheart

Sweet Glitch

emotion_bigheart

Sweet Glitch

Quick question!

Does placing avi items in Housing still work, and if yes, how would I go about it? Or is it that only certain items known to be interactive are placeable, and I'd have to figure it out myself?

'Cause. I kinda miss having my G9 Laptop sitting on my desk. crying

Sweet Glitch

BioKraze
Quick question!

Does placing avi items in Housing still work, and if yes, how would I go about it? Or is it that only certain items known to be interactive are placeable, and I'd have to figure it out myself?

It does certainly, the only thing is that sometimes you have to place said items in the homes inventory as use to happen before the entire update, so it can be seen in the avatar tab when edit.
Now, the number of placeable items seems a bit infinital with some aquarium and mostly ZOMG items... @-@ imo, but is always nice to play around.
Don't get surprised if some items that are not made for homes but for avatars look really tiny wink

Sweet Glitch

General details about placeable items have been added in decoration section. smile
nanieru
BioKraze
Quick question!

It does certainly, the only thing is that sometimes you have to place said items in the homes inventory as use to happen before the entire update, so it can be seen in the avatar tab when edit.
Now, the number of placeable items seems a bit infinital with some aquarium and mostly ZOMG items... @-@ imo, but is always nice to play around.
Don't get surprised if some items that are not made for homes but for avatars look really tiny wink

Thank you for the info! ^^

Sweet Glitch

BioKraze

Thank you for the info! ^^

No, thanks to you.

Sweet Glitch

emotion_bigheart

Hilarious Noob

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Don't we have a Directory in Towns 2? It's really hard to go to an adress we want.

Sweet Glitch

Vanethy
Don't we have a Directory in Towns 2? It's really hard to go to an adress we want.

No, I'm afraid we do not have, but if you want to go to certain user neighbourhood you simply have to type the name inside the pane that's presented before departing to your home or other place, then you can proceed to bookmark, so the travel won't be that troublesome the next time. (this only works in the main docks "Crows nest land" [west beach] and "gambino's plaza" )

User Image

User Image

User Image

Also, you can open your smartphone, click over the "friends" app, type or select your friend and select "transport" Unfortunately this doesn't work with strangers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff