Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count.

+1. :D 1 100.0% [ 256 ]
Total Votes:[ 256 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Thank you guys!

I'm glad you both like it. heart

@Joanna: If you ever need help with a term on Gaia, just PM me. I'll tell you. I know how you feel about that stuff...I was wondering what 'FTW' meant for a long time and was too scared to ask. gonk People can be so mean. xD

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wow biggrin Your tips and guidelines are pretty straight forwards and easy. biggrin I appreciate all the helpful tips you have laid out here ^___^ Thanks. whee
Enola Teal
Wow biggrin Your tips and guidelines are pretty straight forwards and easy. biggrin I appreciate all the helpful tips you have laid out here ^___^ Thanks. whee

Well thank you! :3

I need to finish a few of the sections. sweatdrop I need to stop procrastinating. xD
Oooh, Starr founds Pocky's guideeee. *points* ^^ *reads through* Hehe.. awesome, I learned a whole bunch of new stuff today. .__.;

whee heart
    :D
    Thanks for the Guide, it's Very helpful :DDD

-The Waffle User Image
    Thanks guys! So glad you all like it. heart

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I ventured out of the GCD and what do I find?

An awesome Gaia guide by Pocky! biggrin Awesome job!

I need to leave the GCD more often. sweatdrop I just realized there's a whole 'nother world out there. xp

Interesting Citizen

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Very nice guide here, I agreed with everything it said and think its funny how true all of it is, being one to go to all of the forums from time to time, I've seen everything you talk about there.

but, its pocky, I knew it would be a good guide when I saw it, which is why I checked it out.... now I am off to find a the guide I was looking for when I came here XD

hey, didnt you once make an item guide? or was that someone else?... Im not looking for a priceguide as much as just somthing that will tell me all of the items, I dont know what I want to buy next XD
Teh Mog
Very nice guide here, I agreed with everything it said and think its funny how true all of it is, being one to go to all of the forums from time to time, I've seen everything you talk about there.

but, its pocky, I knew it would be a good guide when I saw it, which is why I checked it out.... now I am off to find a the guide I was looking for when I came here XD

hey, didnt you once make an item guide? or was that someone else?... Im not looking for a priceguide as much as just somthing that will tell me all of the items, I dont know what I want to buy next XD

Aww, thank you Mr. Mogslie. <333

And yeah. It was the P.o.c.k.y Price Guide. I love that guide, but I just got too busy with other things so I can't keep it up. v_v I handed it over to Pirate Llama. He's making tweaks on it and he's going to have it up soon. 3nodding Just PMed me about it today, actually. xD

@Reichiru: Thanks Tomoe! xd Yes, you really should, there's a lot of other great forums out here too! heart

Interesting Citizen

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
ll Pocky ll
Teh Mog

Aww, thank you Mr. Mogslie. <333

And yeah. It was the P.o.c.k.y Price Guide. I love that guide, but I just got too busy with other things so I can't keep it up. v_v I handed it over to Pirate Llama. He's making tweaks on it and he's going to have it up soon. 3nodding Just PMed me about it today, actually. xD

@Reichiru: Thanks Tomoe! xd Yes, you really should, there's a lot of other great forums out here too! heart
ah I see, well, at least it didnt have to be closed forever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces