Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you come upon this guide?

I found it viewing the Gaia Guides and Resources. 0.38148067972724 38.1% [ 7049 ]
I found it by a link in someone's profile, thread, or signature. 0.2285961684165 22.9% [ 4224 ]
I found it by someone telling me about it. (search box engine option as well) 0.38992315185626 39.0% [ 7205 ]
Total Votes:[ 18478 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 238 239 240 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Lunatic

Dedicated Nerd

20,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
emotion_bigheart
Malvodius
"No spamming ( this includes posts that are gibberish, off-topic, contain advertisements or begging, or have low or no content )"

Then why are you spamming the link to this thread everywhere?
If you want followers, earn them without annoying others.

I am sorry, but I have no idea what you are even talking about. I haven't posted my
link anywhere other than my profile and signature which is safe to say it is NOT spamming.

If I get any more of this nonsense from users I will be deleting posts since it has
nothing to do whatsoever with this guide.

If you have a problem, please feel free to PM me.

Hilarious Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100

Shy Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
thank you very much for helping me with my acheavement page im glad i could return the favor heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin

Super Sex Symbol

20,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
Starism
I am sorry, but I have no idea what you are even talking about. I haven't posted my
link anywhere other than my profile and signature which is safe to say it is NOT spamming.
I for one am glad someone posted the link to this thread where I could see it! I was getting pretty tired of all the useless spam emoticon posts in the last thread I subscribed to. Hopefully this one will turn out better. I like to be told when the granted list updates, not when someone new likes it. *_*

Magical Kitten

Malvodius
You have PMs set to "friends only", so I can't reply you thru it.

This is what I was going to say:

Someone has been spaming a link to your thread. There is no way you don't know about this.
You either asked someone to do this or you gave them permisson to do so, or it's an alt account of yours. But of this I'm sure: When you say you don't know, you are lying.

Either way: it's wrong, it's rude and it's against the forum's rules. Tell that person/people (I wouldn't be surprised if there was more that two people involved.) to delete those posts and stop doing this.

And don't try to delete this to hide what you did, by the time you do people whould have read it anyways.
Not to take sides here, but that's not necessarily true. It's entirely possible that someone has been going around posting the link without her permission or knowledge.

I agree that it is very rude and irritating when people spam other threads with the link for this thread, but I also feel that it is somewhat rude for you to accuse her of engineering the whole thing and then lying in an attempt to hide any wrongdoing. I think you would probably be better off asking the person or people who you've seen posting the link to stop, quoting the rule in the forums or threads that you're in. If they are her mules, then she'll have to stop or be in danger of being reported, and if she hasn't actually done anything wrong, then you haven't falsely accused her of doing anything wrong.

Magical Kitten

Draconian Huntress

43,075 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Marathon 300
Malvodius
Starism
Malvodius
"No spamming ( this includes posts that are gibberish, off-topic, contain advertisements or begging, or have low or no content )"

Then why are you spamming the link to this thread everywhere?
If you want followers, earn them without annoying others.

If I get any more of this nonsense from users I will be deleting posts since it has
nothing to do whatsoever with this guide.

If you have a problem, please feel free to PM me.

You have PMs set to "friends only", so I can't reply you thru it.

This is what I was going to say:

Someone has been spaming a link to your thread. There is no way you don't know about this.
You either asked someone to do this or you gave them permisson to do so, or it's an alt account of yours. But of this I'm sure: When you say you don't know, you are lying.

Either way: it's wrong, it's rude and it's against the forum's rules. Tell that person/people (I wouldn't be surprised if there was more that two people involved.) to delete those posts and stop doing this.

And don't try to delete this to hide what you did, by the time you do people whould have read it anyways.

now i don't know what is going on but i have a few things to say on what i've read, 1 i am glade someone 'spam posted' this onto another thread, 2 i've only seen this on one other thread and it was a thread for the same type of things that hasn't updated in almost a month, 2 people post this out in other threads to get the word out 9/10 times the thread owner does not know so please do not accuse this thread owner of lieing that in itself is rude, now i know it isn't right to post this threads link all over but if they are posting it on threads of the same thing i can understand why they are posting it there but if it isn't and they don't have permission from the thread owner they are posting on then they shouldn't post it

Lonely Giver

15,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Thnx soo much I subscribed cat_rofl
Front page has been updated.
Thanks SilentBreeze90 for sharing the link!

The grant link was from milkbun's profile!

Golden Firestarter

Thank you for this guide. heart

Big Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Dragon Master 50
I have a pervert mind

Thank you for this gift!

And a sexy imagination!!!

Quick Reply

Submit