Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you come upon this guide?

I found it viewing the Gaia Guides and Resources. 0.38150570177809 38.2% [ 7059 ]
I found it by a link in someone's profile, thread, or signature. 0.22877371237097 22.9% [ 4233 ]
I found it by someone telling me about it. (search box engine option as well) 0.38972058585094 39.0% [ 7211 ]
Total Votes:[ 18503 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 239 240 241 > >> >>> »|

Cunning Lunatic

B l y t h e W h i m s y
smile_its_me
B l y t h e W h i m s y
How do you get the H2k13 Jack Warrior Sword ?
There are none in the MP atm but i saw that there was 1 H2k13 EB Warrior Sword available..

keep an eye two posts up from yours, she has updated it.

She already sent me a msg, ty tho biggrin

Another question: Does the person have to have full health in order for you to get the KO achievement? Like does it count if someone else might have hit them before but then you finish them off in one hit?

yes. (msg sent to you)

Merry Traveler

The Legendary Guest

I do not appreciate all the alerts I am getting for off-topic discussion in this thread. I am not a mod, but I have followed and subbed to this thread since long before Starism took it over and I know she works hard to keep it up to date and relevant so it might be nice of people respected her rules. emotion_eyebrow

I apologize for bumping the thread to say this, but it seemed necessary. Starism, feel free to delete this, as always.

whoops, sorry

Dangerous Medic

Just got 50 cash and some items. Thanks for the thread. <3

Dangerous Lunatic

burning_eyes

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Andromeche
I managed to finally earn enough cash to buy 1 of each class. I switched to cleric about 30 minutes ago, but I haven't received the achievement.

I don't want to change to another class in case it won't count then because I won't be able to afford to get it again to try to get that achievement. I really want to go back to mage now, but I still have 3 other classes to change to as well.

How long until that achievement is supposed to kick in?

Cunning Lunatic

Winter Creator
Andromeche
I managed to finally earn enough cash to buy 1 of each class. I switched to cleric about 30 minutes ago, but I haven't received the achievement.

I don't want to change to another class in case it won't count then because I won't be able to afford to get it again to try to get that achievement. I really want to go back to mage now, but I still have 3 other classes to change to as well.

How long until that achievement is supposed to kick in?

your answer:
Uncle Kenny
Furthermore, the achievement for joining each class WILL be granted for switching to them in this manner. There obviously may be some lag due to the overall lag of achievements during events but it will grant so you should receive it once the lag stops hating.
stated here
battle magic poll is no longer active

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Thanks!

Agile Cat

4,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200