Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you come upon this guide?

I found it viewing the Gaia Guides and Resources. 0.38138251839031 38.1% [ 7051 ]
I found it by a link in someone's profile, thread, or signature. 0.22879705755084 22.9% [ 4230 ]
I found it by someone telling me about it. (search box engine option as well) 0.38982042405885 39.0% [ 7207 ]
Total Votes:[ 18488 ]

Fashionable Star

33,800 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
- - Geektastik
Saw this on marketplace and credits to Gaia Artist NEKO for the awesome item. cat_3nodding

Fanimal
Fanimal [Animal]

That is old. From a month ago.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Antistita Lunastella
- - Geektastik
Saw this on marketplace and credits to Gaia Artist NEKO for the awesome item. cat_3nodding

Fanimal
Fanimal [Animal]

That is old. From a month ago.

Still of use, I just returned a few days ago and never got this. smile

Thank you - - Geektastik

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
argella1300
Cleocatra
I really hope there's no london stabbing/car stupid grant, as someone who lives in London that would be making far too big a deal. Unless it's some tongue in cheek item.

They'll probably do some sort of tribute item, like what they did with the Paris and Beirut bombings.

Unless it's at the level of a tube sign with funny writing on it, it'll be far too serious for what happened. Also Paris was a shooting right?

Naughty Ladykiller

Cleocatra
argella1300
Cleocatra
I really hope there's no london stabbing/car stupid grant, as someone who lives in London that would be making far too big a deal. Unless it's some tongue in cheek item.

They'll probably do some sort of tribute item, like what they did with the Paris and Beirut bombings.

Unless it's at the level of a tube sign with funny writing on it, it'll be far too serious for what happened. Also Paris was a shooting right?

Last time, Paris had several shooting and an explosion

O.G. Citizen

11,190 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Frozen Lullabies
Cleocatra
argella1300
Cleocatra

I mean, the Paris/Beirut item was a really nice pin with the French and Lebanon flags on it, very respectful and classy. I imagine the staff will make something similar for this.

Naughty Ladykiller

argella1300
Frozen Lullabies
Cleocatra
argella1300
Cleocatra

I mean, the Paris/Beirut item was a really nice pin with the French and Lebanon flags on it, very respectful and classy. I imagine the staff will make something similar for this.

They also made one for Belgium
Just wonder what they will make of it. The French one has the flag and the Eiffel Tower, Beirut has the flag and a peace sign and Belgium has their flag and, I believe, the flag of the European Union.
What would be for England? A very small Queeny? Tea cup?

O.G. Citizen

11,190 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Frozen Lullabies
argella1300
Frozen Lullabies
Cleocatra
argella1300
Cleocatra

Just wonder what they will make of it. The French one has the flag and the Eiffel Tower, Beirut has the flag and a peace sign and Belgium has their flag and, I believe, the flag of the European Union.

Probably the flag and something like a heart or peace sign.
Frozen Lullabies
despite the seriousness of what happened

i would love a tiny queen
or a tea cup, lmao

Naughty Ladykiller

Deus de Charity
Frozen Lullabies
despite the seriousness of what happened

i would love a tiny queen
or a tea cup, lmao

I would love a mini Elizabeth

Shapeshifter

Guys please stop replying each other, take it to PM's

Weiss Hawk's Wife

Kindly Bard

15,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Super Jumper 500
There's a grant for diedrich's birthday.

Source can be found here.

Mega Hoarder

anything for april fools day?

Distinct Genius

RafiCat

Maybe, if users quick hitting the button...

Mega Hoarder

Pretty Colors
RafiCat

Maybe, if users quick hitting the button...

I dunno what that means...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces