Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

User Image

Greetings! I’m glad you found your way to my training center, novice!
As you might have noticed Gaia is a wondrous place where you can find new friends and adventures every day! It can be quite hard to find one’s way around when there are so many offerings. But when you follow this guide you should never get lost. So let’s get started!
In the next post you will find links navigating to certain topics so feel free to click those that catch your attention!

Friendly Explorer

Friendly Explorer

User Image

Always obey Gaia ToS. Read them. Make them your mantra.

And since I know you won’t - here are some of the most important points:

- You have to be at least 13 years old
- Never display any personal information that could be used to find you in real life
- When you plan to do unlawful acts don’t post them on Gaia. Big Brother is watching you…
- Be nice to everyone (that means not even trolling)
- No posting or sending sexually explicit material
- Don’t advertise goods, services or commercial activities outside of Gaia
- Everything the site provides is intellectual property – that means no stealing or misusing it

How to report a scam :
Don’t tell anyone your password under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I assure you not even Gaia staff will ever ask you for it (If they lost your password you wouldn’t be able to log in anyway).
If someone tried to get your password fill out this form

Friendly Explorer

Friendly Explorer

User Image

gaia_angelleft Visit Moira if you still need to learn the basics of Gaiaonline.
gaia_angelleft Visit tektek.org to try on every item you like for free
gaia_angelleft read the mangas to study Gaia's history and to find out everything about your favourite NPCs or even become their fan
gaia_angelleft play games – A small description on some of them is in the next post
gaia_angelleft Customize – you can customize much more than your avatar. For example your aquarium, your car, your house or your profile
gaia_angelleft Earn Achievements by exploring the site
gaia_angelleft Craft some items with GoFusion or Alchemy
gaia_angelleft Buy or sell items in the Marketplace
gaia_angelleft Post in the Forums-
Extended discussion – when you’re up for in-depth debates
The chatterbox- most active forum. But the people in here aren’t always nice
Life issues- come here to give/get advice
Barton Town- you like roleplaying? Then this is the right forum for you!
Mini shops- offer your services for gaia gold
Charity/Quests- go here if you want other users to give you gold or items

Friendly Explorer

User Image
There are many ways to earn gold on Gaia. The following options are some of the best.

gaia_gaiagold Open the Daily Chance on every tab in the header
gaia_gaiagold Zomg!- Gaia's MMO is not only awesome to find new friends - you can also get a good amount of gold for playing it
gaia_gaiagold Play cards to get tickets – they sell for quite a lot in the marketplace
gaia_gaiagold Fishingfishies are not only tasty- they sell for a lot in the marketplace. For beginners Bassken Lake is the best. Durem Reclamation Facility is the hardest of the lakes. Therefore the fish sell for thousands and even millions. Before you try to go fishing there you should get yourself one of the PLUS rods
gaia_gaiagold Mini shops- Open a shop to offer your services for gaia gold that can be basically everything you can think of. Although people on here pay a lot for avi art
gaia_gaiagold Charity/Quests- go here if you just want to ask other users to give you gold or items

Friendly Explorer

Friendly Explorer

User Image

As you might have already noticed Gaia is an online community. So chatting with other will be a huge part of your experience here. Now I will help you make your posts look a bit more individual.

First you should decide whether you like the current font or if you want to try an alternate style like this: ωσнσσ ι'м ѕρє¢ιαℓ

next you should choose a color for your text.
нσω αвσυт ѕαℓмση؟
Or you could even мαкє ιт gяαιєηт with this Gradient text generator
In flashspaces you change the color when you type in “/setcolor” and then the color you wish your text to be in

Looks already pretty neat! If you want to you can add symbols to your text now!
random: ☠✐☜ ☞★✔
peace and love: ❀ ✿☮ ☯♥♪♫✌
Letters: 𝕬 𝔅 ℭ 𝔇 𝔈 𝔉 𝔊 ℌ ℑ 𝔍 𝔎 𝔏 𝔐 𝔑 𝔒 𝔓 𝔔 ℜ 𝔖 𝔗 𝔘 𝔙 𝔚 𝔛 𝔜 ℨ

нανє ƒυη! вє υηιqυє!

Friendly Explorer

User Image

If there is anything my training didn’t cover ask me in this thread. I’m confident that there is an answer to every question!

what's the difference between GG ( Gaia Gold ) and GC ( Gaia Cash )?
Gaia Gold is the main currency on gaia. You will get it for almost every activity on the site and can use it to buy everything you desire in the marketplace (If you have enough of it).
Gaia Cash is a currency that can only be bought with real money. You can also only use it in the Gaia shops and not in the marketplace.
As you see Gaia cash is nothing you need. Although it is helpful because when you have a lot of money in the real world then you can convert this into a huge amount of Gaia Gold (by buying Cash Shop items and selling them in the Marketplace or by buying gold generators).

Why is everything so expensive?
Mid 2013 Gaiaonline changed leadership. That meant a huge change. One of those changes was the introduction of so called “gold generators”. With those you can basically convert real money into Gaia Gold wich meant that the market was flooded with gold and everything inflated. You might have noticed that there is something right next to your avatar that looks like a huge event when you click it. That is a gold-sink - a desperate try to stop the hyperinflation (but as you see that does not work very well).

Friendly Explorer

User Image

Your avatar is your “tiny me” that represents you here. Customizing your avatar is one of the main features on Gaia. The easiest way to do that is to visit Dream Avatar Creator and simply try on items. Remember to let it show you the cheaper items first. Unfortunately tektek does not work for paws like me. But if you know the item names you can also try on everything on Gaia

Male examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Female examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For those untalented people amoung you I even share one hint: Use this Colorwheel for assistance. Colors match best when you leave at least three circles between the colors.

Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Explorer

User Image

post something funny – make me laugh to receive a trade full of items
Post some information I can add to the guide training center – and you will receive a full trade
tektek contest – make a tektek that amazes me! Has to be worth under 1bil. Prize is 50mil.

Friendly Explorer

User Image
On my never ending search for artists who draw for free or just charge a small amount of gold I found someone who was willing to do free art for people who support this Guide. So be nice to everyone and you might hold awesome art like the following in your hands (or paws).

Ahyoca

Friendly Explorer

Friendly Explorer

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/t.94186805_1][img]http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b547/corilena/smallbanner_zps16a00cd7.png[/img][/url]

User Image

Friendly Explorer

all of you
Is the Trainig Center open now?

User Image

yes, yes... post away already...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers