User Image

i made a mistake when i was recoding

You drape your wrists over the steering wheel;

I fixed it.

Pulses can drive from here..

Leo's Princess

Starlight

User Image
Not sure if i'm losing my mind or not, but I figured I'd look through the thread for any missing items as I created a tracking thread for my collections; I came across a few that are either missing or I'm dumb and couldn't find:
MASTER:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ROSA ROMANCE/VERDE VIXEN
User ImageUser Image

Also wondering about a few others like:
Lil Werewolf Girl (Savage, Sweet, Toxic, Clever, Fierce),
Modus Operandi (Modus Ponens/Modus Tollens),
Majoko Mariko Eyes (Starlight, Galactic, Gemstone, Midnight, Spirited, Lana del)

If any of those are missing and you'd like them let me know. I'll code them tomorrow for you.

Fashionable Genius

Artfully Devious
User Image
Not sure if i'm losing my mind or not, but I figured I'd look through the thread for any missing items as I created a tracking thread for my collections; I came across a few that are either missing or I'm dumb and couldn't find:
MASTER:

ROSA ROMANCE/VERDE VIXEN
User ImageUser Image

Majoko Mariko Eyes (Starlight, Galactic, Gemstone, Midnight, Spirited, Lana del)

If any of those are missing and you'd like them let me know. I'll code them tomorrow for you.

Oh, I just missed those two you coded for me. I'll add them soon.
Also, the Lil Werwolf Girl is hair, and I really don't put hair in here. I did for the Godina's but because they're a set I collect, but I guess I could add the rest.
As far as the Modus goes, it's also hair, but I also realised there's outfits, so I'll add it.
Majoko eyes are.. well, eyes. There's other guides for that, that I haven't linked yet. But I appreciate it!! C:

Leo's Princess

Starlight

400 Lux
Artfully Devious
User Image
MASTER:

ROSA ROMANCE/VERDE VIXEN
User ImageUser Image

Also, the Lil Werwolf Girl is hair, and I really don't put hair in here. I did for the Godina's but because they're a set I collect, but I guess I could add the rest.
As far as the Modus goes, it's also hair, but I also realised there's outfits, so I'll add it.
Majoko eyes are.. well, eyes. There's other guides for that, that I haven't linked yet. But I appreciate it!! C:

User Image
Ah cool; Lil Werewolf girl is more than hair; I use the legs all the time orz.

Wasn't sure on a few; Just wanted to check. Happy a few can help.
Also for the second one I coded, jf those two are old and i could have swore there was a blue one but I think I've lost my mind.

Fashionable Genius

Artfully Devious
400 Lux
Artfully Devious
User Image
MASTER:

ROSA ROMANCE/VERDE VIXEN
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Also for the second one I coded, jf those two are old and i could have swore there was a blue one but I think I've lost my mind.

I only know the Modus to have two in the entire set. But if you find it, let me know?

Leo's Princess

Starlight

400 Lux
Artfully Devious
400 Lux
Artfully Devious
User Image
MASTER:

ROSA ROMANCE/VERDE VIXEN
User ImageUser Image

User Image

I only know the Modus to have two in the entire set. But if you find it, let me know?

User Image
ah no, talking about the rosa/verde set. I could be losing it, but tagging back then was so shitty.
I'll let you know if I find anything though~

Fashionable Genius

Artfully Devious
400 Lux
Artfully Devious
400 Lux
Artfully Devious
User Image
MASTER:

ROSA ROMANCE/VERDE VIXEN
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
ah no, talking about the rosa/verde set. I could be losing it, but tagging back then was so shitty.
I'll let you know if I find anything though~

Ohhh, okay. I don't know. Maybe. emotion_facepalm

xMill's Partner

400 Lux
Thank you for the Afterschool Treat Time! I've been meaning to collect the set for some time now. I also noticed you needed some of the Sumafo items, hopefully that's one of them. 3nodding

Fashionable Genius

Khrate
400 Lux
Thank you for the Afterschool Treat Time! I've been meaning to collect the set for some time now. I also noticed you needed some of the Sumafo items, hopefully that's one of them. 3nodding

luxY( ♛ )U DRAPE ◢your WRISTSxxx
                  ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                  OVER THE STEERING WHEELluxPULSES CAN DRIVE FROM HERE
                  User ImageUser Image

queen b(ee) is speaking

Ah. Yes!!!! Thank you!!!!! Thank you so much!!! emotion_drool I appreciate it so much!
                      I just happen to come across it, and I had two, so I thought I'd give you one ~

Leo's Princess

Starlight

User Image
hey hey.
found another missing item:
User Image

Fashionable Genius

Artfully Devious
User Image
hey hey.
found another missing item:
User Image

luxY( ♛ )U DRAPE ◢your WRISTSxxx
                  ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                  OVER THE STEERING WHEELluxPULSES CAN DRIVE FROM HERE
                  User ImageUser Image

queen b(ee) is speaking

You caught me at a good time - I'm updating now! c:

Versatile Lover

I don't know if anyone's pointed it out to you yet, but you're missing several of the sea princess set.

Fashionable Genius

Starcrossedsky
I don't know if anyone's pointed it out to you yet, but you're missing several of the sea princess set.
I'll add that in tomorrow then. Thank you.

Versatile Lover

400 Lux
Starcrossedsky
I'll add that in tomorrow then. Thank you.

No problem! Thanks for keeping the guide in order!

Jo Constantine's Partner

Colorful Technician

I finished going through your list. These are the few older items I found missing from your existing list. Also want to flag that you have De no Keki and Choco De no Keki. They're the same series as far as I could see.
Your guide is a great asset! Thanks very much for maintaining it!

Crowned Ranks
User Image

Cozy Chick

December
User Image

Fatal Love
User Image

Keionpanku

of Snows
User Image