Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Consumer 100
Otaku_RP_Gamer
All I have to say is that this RIG s**t is ******** depressing. I just want cool items, but it's all up to [******** chance.

it is a gambling game. that's why it's called a chance item.
we all have our bad and good rigs. just roll with the punches.

Lupine Hellraiser

Otaku_RP_Gamer
All I have to say is that this RIG s**t is ******** depressing. I just want cool items, but it's all up to ******** chance.

I ran into Critical Errors the both times I played with a rig. What the ******** is that, Gaia!? I don't even get a CHANCE to play your shitty RIG games, yet I pay cold, hard cash for it!?

Hence the name CHANCE Items. -__-;
No, you won't always win.
Yes, you are likely to get s**t.
You took a chance and it didn't work. Too bad.

Man-Hungry Gawker

11,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hunter 50
Otaku_RP_Gamer
All I have to say is that this RIG s**t is ******** depressing. I just want cool items, but it's all up to ******** chance.

I ran into Critical Errors the both times I played with a rig. What the ******** is that, Gaia!? I don't even get a CHANCE to play your shitty RIG games, yet I pay cold, hard cash for it!?

It's the times that I fail on RIGs that pisses me off.

I swear, this has got to be illegal or something. To take money from people, have them play a game and have them fail only by a button press? Like... It's gotta be the equivalent of Gambling. Actually, never mind GOTTA BE, it ACTUALLY IS.

Has someone got in touch with the California Lottery people, or wherever Gaia is located?
User Image

RIG - random item generator
CI - chance item

You are not guaranteed a good item from any RIGs you open. You are simply guaranteed an item. They're not going anything illegal, nor is this a lottery. You're paying for a grab bag, basically. You don't know what you'll get but you're guaranteed SOMETHING.

If that something isn't what you wanted, or is "crap", well... that's the chance you took.

I don't like the odds in this RIG, but I like even less people claiming it's a scam. If gaia had promised anywhere that you would get an exclusive, or an item worth a certain amount, then you might have a case, but even with those critical errors you still got something.

Beloved Seeker

Really, Ms. Pinky? I didn't know! RIGs and CIs, oh my!

... Sorry, I'm just feeling super terrible tonight...

But the fact of the matter is, it's presented like a game, one that you think you can control.

"You're now a Space Pirate! Let's go find some booty! Arrrrr!"

I just... I dunno, never mind. Forget me. Sorry for bothering everyone.

Man-Hungry Gawker

11,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hunter 50
User Image
They make it look like a game so it's a little more fun and creative. It's not really their fault that you assumed you had control over it. :/

Invisible Shapeshifter

User Image

I can kinda understand where the dude is coming from. It's really frustrating to not even be given a shot at winning, even though the whole idea of the RIG is to leave things up to chance. I do get gambling, and I'm not saying that there should be constant wins pulled from the RIG or that Gaia is mean for not giving away lots of high-ticket items, but at least a better shot at getting SOMEWHERE before failing would be nice.
It was awful luck, but if there are lots of similar stories, maybe there is something really wrong with the win/fail ratio of this RIG.

Lupine Hellraiser

Kodushomu

The way he went about it was my issue. It's a risk we take by choice so no one can get TOO mad.
But I do agree with you the rates on this seem a bit discouraging. I only played about 5, and I only once got to an actual option. Everyother one went straight to fail after I hit go. XD
I've had bad luck with RIGs but that was just...not normal.

Fashionable Tycoon

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
This RIG, is actually really nice.
I might have to buy one.
But,the only thing that bothers me, is not really the "chance" part.
But the whole, if you do win, you still might get a crappy item.
That makes me rage.

Tipsy Warlord

9,125 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • 50 Wins 150
ETHE IS TROLLIN'
JET IS NOT AN ITEM.

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
well if by fail stories do you mean like opening up the rig up to get a gamma galaxy neon core and then on the first mission losing without a single chance of being able to play a bit then getting a seahorse tail as a fail prize.

and this has happened to me every single time i play a rig. well except for when it was back during the early days of rigs i had great luck now its the worst of bad luck.

Fashionable Tycoon

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
Fujita_Makos
well if by fail stories do you mean like opening up the rig up to get a gamma galaxy neon core and then on the first mission losing without a single chance of being able to play a bit then getting a seahorse tail as a fail prize.

and this has happened to me every single time i play a rig. well except for when it was back during the early days of rigs i had great luck now its the worst of bad luck.

The only RIG I actually had some luck in was the music one...
Fame Star or whatever.
Now I just have s**t luck, or I win and still get a crappy item :/

Wheezing Loiterer

Lupine Hellraiser

Fvr
Finally won Jet. C:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/63979/

Cuuuuuute. Congrats.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. ..

Just listed in the MP

User Image

He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and can see the turn of the universe... and he's wonderful.

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Lou-Tan
Fujita_Makos

The only RIG I actually had some luck in was the music one...
Fame Star or whatever.
Now I just have s**t luck, or I win and still get a crappy item :/
i have no luck at all with any of the rigs.
the last rig i won big on were the fluff box ancient chest and the omg box.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff