Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Poster

(Ctrl+F to find your date!)

Men

Librarian:

"You enter the library and take a look around. There are more books here than you imagine anyone could ever read in a single lifetime. The Librarian is startled by your appearance and looks up from his book with surprise"
- "wow you really seemed into that book"

The Librarian smirks. It seems you've piqued his interest! He asks about your favorite authors.
- "there are too many to count"

He folds his book shut and smiles warmly at you. He asks about your feelings on Shakespeare.
- "but break my heart, I must hold my tongue"

He folds his book shut and smiles warmly at you. He asks how it feels to be in such an amazing library.
-There’s so much here, where to begin?

You entere the library and take a look around. There are more books here than you imagine anyone could ever read in a single lifetime. The librarian stands across the room , tending to his books.
-This is quite a collection you’ve got here

He folds his book shut and smiles warmly at you. He asks about your feelings on poetry.
-There’s nothing more romantic

---

O.Renji:

"While admiring the sunset on the deck of the ship, you're startled by a pair of hands on your shoulders from behind. It's O.Renji, giving you a jump scare!"
- "YIKES!"

O.Renji smiles and seems glad to be spending time with you. He wants to know if you think his jacket is cool.
- More orange

O.Renji is beaming with a large grin. He seems to be having a blast! He mentions that you're lookin' pretty good...
- apricot has always been my color

O.Renji smiles and seems glad to be spending time with you. He asks if you'd like to grab something to eat after you leave the deck.
-pumpkin pie

While admiring the sunset on the deck of the airship, you suddenly bump into a young man. Stepping back, you realize it's your date, O.Renji!
-Whoa, check you aim!

O.Renji smiles and seems glad to be spending time with you. He asks how you're enjoying your time on the airship
-It’s pretty rad, just like a video game!,

While admiring the sunset on the deck of the airship, you’re surprised by O.Renji’s enthusiastic entrance. He waves and greets you.
-Orange you glad to see me

O.Renji is beaming with a large grin. He seems to be having a blast! Now’s your chance to butter him up.
-You really look great against the sunset.

---

Colonel Praline Pepperpot:

"The Colonel looks at you, quiet but almost expectant. You try to start a conversation:"
- "I like your suit, you look very handsome"

"He seems to reluctantly accept your presence. "Are you familiar with Bast?" he asks. You reply:"
- "No I don't please tell me everything! you're amazing!"

"You're trying really hard not to stare at his cute ears."
- get it over with and grab them.

"The Colonel's expression becomes grim. "I have something serious to tell you. Sometimes... Sometimes I have nightmares... That I'm being crushed by a giant foot!"
- "OH MY GOD LET ME HOLD YOU DO YOU WANT TO EAT?"

"He asks you, "If a cat is concealed in a box, there is a 50% chance the cat will fall asleep. However we cannot know if the cat is napping or awake unless we open the box. Does that mean the cat exists simultaneously in both a 'nap' and 'wake' state?"

- "Colonel you are very thoughtful you should write a book!"

The Colonel complains he’s feeling puckish. You have a couple snacks, so you offer him:
- Tuna

The Colonel begins to lecture you on the history of cat worship. Again. This is the fourth time. You really have to get him to stop. So you:
-Just give it up, you’re listening to this damn story again.

He doesn’t seem very interested in you. You try to get his attention:
-Pretend you’re not interested in him

---

Principal Mills:

"Mills seems reluctant to suggest what to do next. The restaurants look inviting, so you suggest:"
- "How about some fresh pasta?"

"The two of you are starting to feel more relaxed. You accidentally call him a nickname:"

- Honey Dumpling

"Eventually the two of you wander into a small shop, and you decide to get a small handmade trinket. You say to Mills:"
- "Whenever I look at it, I'll think of you"

"You can still see some tension in Mills' eyes. You suspect he hasn't had much luck with dates in the past. You:"
- All the trouble will be worth it

"Mills tentatively asks you what you're looking for in a relationship. You reply:"
- "Someday I'd like to know what it's like to be brutally in love"

Eventually, Mills tells you he was married once. He says that person was the love of his life and he's not sure if he'll ever feel that way again, although he desperately wants to. You say:
-It won't ever be the same, but that doesn't mean it can't be something just as wonderful."

He's a bit nervous
- Hold his hand

Eventually the two of you wander into a book shop. He asks what kinds of books you like, and you reply:
-Cheesy romance novels

---

Baine:

Baine says, "Oh my god! Don't you think the moon looks amazing tonight?!"

-"Yeah, the moon is awesome!"

Baine gets uncomfortably close, his smile all teeth, and asks, "Would you mind if I licked you?" You reply,
- "Maybe Later...

Baine leers at you. "You know, I'm a pretty wild lover. I'm not sure if you can handle me." You:

- "Maybe I'm not sure YOU can handle ME."

The night seemed to be going well, but suddenly Baine becomes quiet and agitated, glancing every so often at the door. You:
-You feel safe and ask him if he'd like to a take a walk outside in the forest.

Baine roots around his room excitedly and returns with a... it looks like it used to be some kind of small mammal. He offers it to you, shaking it around a bit. You:
-tug of war

Baine shows you around the cabin a bit. It's pretty rustic and there are a lot of trophy animals and skins. You comment
-Really great hunter!

---

Warden:

The Warden towers over you with a dark looking grimace. A deep, slow growl crawls up from his throat. You:
- I think I’ve got some cough drops

The Warden towers over you with a dark looking grimace. He asks what you’re doing here.
-I’m pretty sure that giant airship behind me crashed here.

The Warden towers over you with a dark looking grimace. He welcomes you to your new, permanent home. So you…
-Beg for your pathetic soul

Your feeble supplications seem to amuse the Warden. He considers making you his personal peon.
- I’m not worth my Lord

If you didn’t know better, the Warden almost appears to be smiling… almost. Maybe now you can butter him up. So you:
-Oh, what big Eye you have!

If you didn’t know better, the Warden almost appears to be smiling… almost. He asks what price you would pay for your freedom.
-I’ll bring you Azreal!

Your feeble supplications seem to amuse the Warden. He reveals a pair of dastardly looking chains. So you…
-Oh kinky

Your feeble supplications seem to amuse the Warden. He considers fondly at all the heinous tortures awaiting you.
-I like a lil’ pain with my pleasure

If you didn’t know better, the Warden almost appears to be smiling…almost. He gleefully extends a clawed hand toward your neck. You:
-Kneel and kiss his hand
---

Panda

After having eaten at least five times your body weight in food, Harayama seems to be warming up to you a little bit. He slowly lowers his seventh pie and stares vacantly at you.
-Ask if he wants his pie, a la mode?

Panda is on your shoulder, you choose:
-Drool too

After having eaten at least five tiems your body weight in food., Harayama seems to be warming up to you a little bit. You decide it’s a great time to:
-agonize over the lack of your portions

Pandas purr so loudly! Nuzzles by your side, you choose:
-Aww you have my food too

You arrive at the buffet and overhear the louda nd unpleasant sounds of someone gorging themselves on the food. You find Harayama buried face first in a bowl of food.
-Hey save some for me!

You arrive at the buffet with your date nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, a black and white blur gracefully flips across the room and over your head landing directly onto the buffet table! You:
- race to the dessert area

You had no idea pandas could purr so loudly! You think he likes you. You decide to risk going for the food when suddenly your hand is smacked away by a furry karate chop! You respond with:
-a massive bruised hand

You had no idea pandas could purr so loudly! You think he likes you. You decide to:
-challenge him for the last slice of pizza

After having eaten at least five times your body weight in food, Harayama seems to be warming up to you a little bit. You decide to reach for something in the buffet and he stops eating to growl threateningly at you.
(don't have the answer yet)

WOMEN

Fredirika:

"As you approach the pool you can see see your date, Frederika waiting in the distance. She snaps her fingers and points downward, demanding you enter the pool immediately! You decide to:"
- "snap to attention and hop in"

"Frederika raises an eyebrow and looks down upon you with a slight smirk. You must have captured her interest at least a little bit. She asks you what exactly you were expecting from this date. Now it's time to:"
- "Plead for only her firmest teaching"

Frederika raises an eyebrow and looks down upon you with a slight smirk. You must have captured her interest at least a little bit. However, she feels as though you could use some discipline. Perhaps you should:
- strenest Rubke!

Judging by her smile and the gleam in her eye, it appears that she may consider you to be her type. She sternly recites a lengthy string of foreign words to you! Now what?
- "I love a woman with an accent"

Judging by her smile and the gleam in her eye, it appears that she may consider you to be her type. She asks if you'd be interested in seeing her classroom.
- Mit vergnugen!

Frederika raises an eyebrow and looks down upon you with a slight smirk. You must have captured her interest at least a little bit. Suddenly, she produces an equestrian whip! You:
-take it like a man

Judging by her smile and the gleam in her eye, it appears that she may consider you to be her type. Now might be the ideal time to make a move. You decide to:
-Say “ohne dich kann ich nicht leben!”

She crosses her arms defiantly and refuses to greet you. Maybe you should:
-What’s your pleasure, Madam

As you approach the pool you can see your date, Frederika, waiting in the distance. She turns to look down at you with a condescending look. Maybe you should:
-Freeze under her glare.
---

Velventine:

"You find yourself in a vibrant and exotic room with your date. The air is thick with a mysterious atmosphere. Velvetine greets you with a subdued smile and produces a trio of tarot cards. Which will you draw."
- the lovers

"Your date's eyes soften and glimmer with an esoteric knowing. You feel as though you may be warming up to one another. She gently reaches toward you and asks if you would like to have your palm read."
-Yes, you’re truly gifted!

"Your date's eyes soften and glimmer with an esoteric knowing. You feel as though you may be warming up to one another. With a graceful wave of her hand a glowing crystal ball materializes and she asks what you see within."

- "I think I'm in for a bright future"

"It seems like Velvetine has really enjoyed the time you've spent together. Although she's still a little hard to read, she definitely can't take her eyes off you. Maybe you should:"
- lean in for a kiss.

Your date’s eyes soften and glimmer with an esoteric knowing. You feel as though you may be warming up to one another. She asks if you would like to have your dreams interpreted.
-One of them is coming true now.

It seems like Velvetine has really enjoyed the tiem you’ve spent together. Although she’s still a little hard to read, she definitely can’t take her eyes off you. You decide it might be time to ask some questions about her.
-Can you see me in your future

You find yourself in a vibrant and exotic room with your date. The air is thick with a mysterious atmosphere. Velvetine greets you with a subdued smile. “Ah, so you’re my date for this evening. I must confess, you’re not what I had envisioned.”
-I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

It seems like Velvetine has really enjoyed the time you’ve spent together. Althought she’s still a little hard to read, she definitely can’t take her eyes off you. She offers to make one final prophecy for you. You decide to:
(don't know the answer yet)

You find yourself in a vibrant and exotic room with your date. The air is thick with a mysterious atmosphere. Velvetine greets you with a subdued smile. “Welcome. I foresaw our meeting long ago.”
-So this must be fate

---

Sheryl Orange

You meet your date underneath the clamoring noise of a thousand different arcade machines. She seems completely unfazed by the visual and aural chaos around her. Why don't you make the first move?
- tell her how cute she looks

Sheryl is shining with an adorable smile and it's clear she's having fun with you around. She asks which arcade is your favorite.
- it's all about rythm games!

The two of you really seem to be hitting it off! You notice that Sheryl is blushing. She tells you that she'd love a momento of your time together.
- offer her something from the UFO catcher

Sheryl is shining with an adorable smile and it's clear she's having fun with you around. She says she loves places like this and wonders how you feel about it.
- I'm glad were here together

The two of you really seem to be hitting it off! You notice that Sheryl is blushing. Now is probably a great time to drop a compliment!
- Hope I could hear you sing!!

The two of you seem to be hitting it off! You notice that Sheryl is blushing. Why don’t you make a move?
-Suggest karaoke time!

You meet your date underneath the clamoring noise of a thousand different arcade machines. She seems completely unfazed by the visual and aural chaos, perky and happy to see you. She waves and greets you with a cheerful hello.
-Wow, I’m a big fan!

Sheryl is shining with an adorable smile and it’s clear she’s having fun with you around. With a giggle, she asks if you listen to her music often.
-I know all of your songs by heart!

---

Buttons

You sit across from your date outside a small cafe awaiting some delicious food. Buttons seems incredibly nervous and is attempting to ask you something, but can't seem to put together a whole sentence without stuttering in embarrassment. Maybe you should go first.
- duck face

You sit across from your date outside a small cafe awaiting some delicious food. Buttons seems incredibly nervous and appears to be doing everything possible to avoid direct eye contact. You might need to make the first move.
- I'm really glad I got to come here with you

Buttons seems a little more relaxed now. You must be on the right track! You should probably lighten the atmosphere with a good joke
- do your best diedrich impression

Buttons is smiling and it appears your sense of humor is really appealing to her. You've even managed to get a sweet little giggle out of her! Now what?
- Express relief at having finally heard her laugh.

Buttons seems a little more relaxed now. You must be on the right track! If you keep it up, maybe she'll relax around you. You decide to:
- Compliment her face paint

You sit across from your date outside a small cafe awaiting some delicious food. Buttons seems incredibly nervous and refuses to speak up. Maybe you should break the ice.
- funniest bad joke

Buttons is smiling and it appears your sense of humor is really appealing to her. She's a clown after all, right? Time to bring the house down.
- pie yourself in the face.

You sit across from your date outside a small cafew awaiting some delicious food. Buttons seems incredibly nervous and appears to be doing everything to avoid direct eye contact. You might need to make the first move.
-I’m really glad I got to come here with you.

Buttons is smiling and it appears your sense of humor is really appealing to her. She asks you if you’ve been having a good time with her.
-Tres magnifique!

Buttons seems a little more relaxed now. You must be on the right track! Maybe she’ll open up if you ask questions about her.
-So how did you become a clown

---

Taylor

"You meet your date right outside the public restrooms on board the airship. Taylor refuses to greet you."
- "so your my date?"

"You meet your date right outside the public restrooms on board the airship. Taylor is looking pretty grumpy so maybe it's best if you break the ice."
- "You look pretty"

"Seems like your date is willing to give you the time of day now. You must be making progress! Now you should:"
- Ask about the crowbar

"Seems like your date is willing to give you the time of day now. You must be making progress! Taylor smiles and asks how you feel about being paired up together."
- "I'm a big fan of your matches"

"You really seem to be making all the right moves with your date. You think you even spy some blush on those cheeks! Could it be you'll see the real Taylor soon? You:"
- confess your happiness of being paired up

You meet your date right outside the public restrooms on board the airship. Taylor greets you almost begrudgingly.
-Er, were you expecting someone else?;

Seems like your date is willing to give you the time of day now. You must be making progress! Taylor wants to know how you feel about the thrill of combat!
-I couldn’t live without it

You really seem to be making all the right moves with your date. You think you even spy some blush on those cheeks! Could it be you’ll see the real Taylor soon? You’re asking if you’d ever like to train together some time.
-Sure, but I train hard!,

You really seem to be making all the right moves with your date. You think you even spy some blush on those cheeks! Could it be you’ll see the real Taylor soon? You’re asked if you’d like to take this date somewhere nicer.
-As long as I’m going with you

---

Rosamund

As you throw open the door to the keep, you’re greeted by a massive and extravagant hall. The décor seems beautiful and yet, somehow dark. Princess Rosamund strolls downa towering stairway with tender steps. She asks if you’ve come to take her away from this place.
-Uh.. Kinda

Your presence here seems to amuse Rosamund. Her expression is coy, pretty, and dastardly all at the same time.
(don't have the answer yet)

As you throw open the door to keep, you’re greeted by a massive and extravagant hall. The décor seems beautiful and yet, somehow dark. Princess Rosamund strolls down a towering stairway with tender steps. Her beauty is stunning, but something seems a little off. Maybe you should
- offer to taker her out

Rosamund is something of a tease, but seems to have grown fond of you. She presents you with a token of her favor: A lock of her hair. Do you:
- Accept it from her gratefully, Offer a token in return, Interrupt with a kiss

Your presence here seems to amuse Rosamund. Even so, there seems to be a dark intensity behind her eyes. She teasingly caresses your cheek with a single hand. You:
- Take her hand and bow

Rosamund is something of a tease, but seems to have grown fond of you. You decide to express yourself.
-I find your beauty to be… possessive.

---

Lucile Amos's Husbando

Dashing Darling

Well, I've only tried one so far, but you do NOT say "Ah you got me" to O. Renji, if that helps. xDDD

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Thank you for doing this! heart

Orenji- Hey what's up-= fail = red plaid luggage

Questionable Friend

positive responses:

velvetine:
so this must be fate
you'll be pleasantly surprised
one of them is coming true now
yes, you're truly gifted
lean in for a kiss
can you see me in your future
the lovers

o. renji:
orange you glad to see me
hmm, needs more orange
brofist

Sparkly Fatcat

13,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
OMG thankyou! Been waiting for this...

for Sheryl: DO say that you're her biggest fan, and DON'T say her music makes your heart skip a beat and don't express enthusiasm crying

Angelic Nitemare

I have played three, and failed on the first shot.

Do not offer to play a game with Sheryl, and don't be excited about the date.

And DON'T speak German to Fred.
O. Renji- Pick pumpkin pie!
Say he looks great against the sunset!

DO NOT:
'Oof, sorry about that!'
'Ah, you got me!'

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
pepperpot?

Questionable Friend

a ? for those I don't have the exact wording on,

buttons:
screw up your face like a duck?
do your best Diedrich impersonation
tres magnifique
i'm really glad I got to come here with you
compliment her face paint
fall back on your worst/bad joke?

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Consulting Time Lord
pepperpot?

This!

Enduring Shapeshifter

O. Renji

Yikes!
mmmm I think I smell some Pumpkin Pie~

Two correct answers..

Mills:

Hold His Hand

I'm scared to do any more.

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

Uhm, Don't also say "Oh hey, you made it!" to Orenji.

Blain however I got but forgot some of the answers. I can say to not offer to toss the small mammal he gives or flee from the cabin. Compliment his strength when chopping wood. Finally feeling safe ask if he wants a walk in the forest.

His win picture is "Ohhhh my my my...o///o" status.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
O-Renji:

1. Yikes!
2. Needs more orange
3. Brofist!

Velvetine:
Followed earlier guide, but DON'T kiss. "I like to make my own future" is the better answer.

Lucile Amos's Husbando

Dashing Darling

Baine:

Something about steak. D8
Compliment his strength (if something about chopping wood)
Offer to go on a walk.

It was something really close to that. e_o *short term memory loss*

Shy Sex Symbol

The new ones already out?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items