Lover

5,650 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ping of Death
Rugged Romance
Wow. Now I gotta see this trampoline.
Yeah you should. I had fun with it. I'm thinking of putting one in my house...if there's still space.

The freezing is too much. I tried interacting with a trampoline in someone's home but I can't do anything. I'm sad now. I wanna see my avatar jump. :[

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rugged Romance
Ping of Death
Rugged Romance
Wow. Now I gotta see this trampoline.
Yeah you should. I had fun with it. I'm thinking of putting one in my house...if there's still space.

The freezing is too much. I tried interacting with a trampoline in someone's home but I can't do anything. I'm sad now. I wanna see my avatar jump. :[
Yeah, the lag is bad especially at night in Towns. I tried looking at my house to see if the Christmas lights were in place and my PC froze. But the dev said in the feedback thread he'll fix the lag issues. We can only wait.

Lover

5,650 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The cash register makes a 'ka-ching!' sound when you click it.

I bought a trampoline for my home and I tried standing on it for a bit but I didn't see my avi jumping. Hmm... I feel like I'm doing something wrong, and the freezing wasn't too bad.
I guess it's as you said, Ping. The freezing might be worse at night. Although, I'm not sure when is night for you, but right now it's morning for me and it seems manageable. Unless you were talking about night in Towns and not night where you live, than forget what I said. xD

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rugged Romance
The cash register makes a 'ka-ching!' sound when you click it.

I bought a trampoline for my home and I tried standing on it for a bit but I didn't see my avi jumping. Hmm... I feel like I'm doing something wrong, and the freezing wasn't too bad.
I guess it's as you said, Ping. The freezing might be worse at night. Although, I'm not sure when is night for you, but right now it's morning for me and it seems manageable. Unless you were talking about night in Towns and not night where you live, than forget what I said. xD
Okay, I'll add that to the first post. Thanks! biggrin And I meant night at Towns.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm adding the ff.:

Tiki Lamp, Gothic Candle and Gothic Candle Stand, Candle (any color).

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Updated OP. Included links to MP of the animated or interactive items.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Forgot to add this: Mermaid Cay Window

It's animated. The fish is swimming!

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I put my house on my profile, it's unlocked right now. 3nodding Feel free to visit.

Also, I might randomly lock it to non-friends some time tonight. xD I'm having a little party... maybe.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Belethiel
I put my house on my profile, it's unlocked right now. 3nodding Feel free to visit.

Also, I might randomly lock it to non-friends some time tonight. xD I'm having a little party... maybe.
Your house looks really cozy. smile

Invisible Regular

The 'Steaming Mug of Cocoa' from the lamppost has a bit of steam coming off the top. Not really interactive, but you seem to be listing the animated items too.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
twiterpert
The 'Steaming Mug of Cocoa' from the lamppost has a bit of steam coming off the top. Not really interactive, but you seem to be listing the animated items too.
I didn't notice that. Thanks, I'll add it to the list.

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Ping of Death

Do you have a link to a house that has one of these? I want to see what it looks like before spending so much. 3nodding

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lochinvar
Ping of Death

Do you have a link to a house that has one of these? I want to see what it looks like before spending so much. 3nodding
First person in this thread has mermaid items.

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items