79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Chu-Lip Jam
Darc Nightgale
Chu-Lip Jam

Ah crap lol I only have 6.8k candies. Hope I get lucky 3nodding

*Edit* Got lucky heart Only redeemed 1k candies before I got one biggrin Must be lucky balancing itself out after it taking me 4k candies just the get one scarf this morning.
Thank you for the heads up about the vest 3nodding Only getting two hours of sleep last night so I could finish trick or treating because I wouldn't have time later to do them in hopes of getting these achievements wasn't done in vain.

Congrats on the vest. 3nodding
Now we wait on the final 2 achievements.

Oh man that's right. I hope they're things most of us have already done so it doesn't require a last ditch effort to get it.
I'm also super surprised there's no achievement involving the boss battles, so I wonder if one has to do with that. Like you have to kill 100 bosses or something.

Lol, my guess is you have to be in the top 100 for boss kills. Now that would really suck, because it's all messed up. sweatdrop

Some people were thinkin' maybe there will be one for the team that wins.

Or maybe they forgot there were suppose to be 12 achievements, and only made 10. xp

I just hope we find out what they are real soon.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Darc Nightgale
Chu-Lip Jam
Darc Nightgale
Chu-Lip Jam

*Edit* Got lucky heart Only redeemed 1k candies before I got one biggrin Must be lucky balancing itself out after it taking me 4k candies just the get one scarf this morning.
Thank you for the heads up about the vest 3nodding Only getting two hours of sleep last night so I could finish trick or treating because I wouldn't have time later to do them in hopes of getting these achievements wasn't done in vain.

Oh man that's right. I hope they're things most of us have already done so it doesn't require a last ditch effort to get it.
I'm also super surprised there's no achievement involving the boss battles, so I wonder if one has to do with that. Like you have to kill 100 bosses or something.

Lol, my guess is you have to be in the top 100 for boss kills. Now that would really suck, because it's all messed up. sweatdrop

Or maybe they forgot there were suppose to be 12 achievements, and only made 10. xp

Lol maybe they did forget blaugh I'm surprised they remembered to even add these two new ones.
I would hope they wouldn't severely limit it to users with top kills or winning team. People would riot in the streets lol

But seriously there has to be one for a boss. I'm thinking like for users that have killed 1 boss or 10 bosses. If it turns out to be for anything more than 1 boss I'm tapping out on that achievement. So already over this event lol

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Chu-Lip Jam

Lol maybe they did forget blaugh I'm surprised they remembered to even add these two new ones.
I would hope they wouldn't severely limit it to users with top kills or winning team. People would riot in the streets lol

But seriously there has to be one for a boss. I'm thinking like for users that have killed 1 boss or 10 bosses. If it turns out to be for anything more than 1 boss I'm tapping out on that achievement. So already over this event lol

I'm still upset about their bein' one for choosin' a side. I really want the angelic one too. emo

You would think maybe they would have one for defeatin' all the bosses.

I like the event, but it' s so hard to enjoy with all the issues. It's like they didn't even test it out before hand. It isn't fair to any of us, especially since we donated so much gold to the kickstart.

And with that I say good night. 3nodding I need to go to bed before I pass out on the couch.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Darc Nightgale
Chu-Lip Jam

I'm still upset about their bein' one for choosin' a side. I really want the angelic one too. emo

I like the event, but it' s so hard to enjoy with all the issues. It's like they didn't even test it out before hand. It isn't fair to any of us, especially since we donated so much gold to the kickstart.

And with that I say good night. 3nodding I need to go to bed before I pass out on the couch.

Ohhh that's a good one. Defeating all the bosses.

Have a good night 3nodding And thanks for the help yesterday and today ^ ^

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Chu-Lip Jam
Darc Nightgale
Chu-Lip Jam

Ohhh that's a good one. Defeating all the bosses.

Have a good night 3nodding And thanks for the help yesterday and today ^ ^

Thanks! Not a problem. 3nodding

Newbie Noob

ugh....i need a hat, weapon and scarf... sweatdrop

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Darc Nightgale
Chu-Lip Jam
Darc Nightgale
Chu-Lip Jam

They wouldn't do that. Besides the problem is the 'actual kills' and the 'showing kills' are dif. I noticed that when I fought the boss with 6hp left but 6 moves left I could 'keep attacking' and 'killing it' over and over, so as such I have 11 kills showing, but only 6 or 7 kills ACTUALLY. Hence why someone who has like 8 kills is above me in the leaderboard though I have 11 kills. The people with 1000 kills in reality probably have like... 50... tops... but just kept using green potions when the boss was at like 1hp or something to 'rack up more kills'

Also there MAY be one for completing trick or treating COMPLETELY (aka all 8 items x 3)

As for one for the winning team? that'd be TOTALLY unfair when Demons had such a ridiculously stupid headstart due to the impossibility of the beginning of the event for angels. They can make items/trophies for the winning team but not achievements. Maybe there will be a 'participatory' achievement for everyone after the event is over or something.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

I really hope they don't throw one out there for killing all 3 bosses. They're hard enough as it is unless you have all the gear and a crap load of stamina potions. Plus the bug infestation x.x

Leader

Do i need to get the Orange items too to get the Spirit Hoarder?

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Animal
Darc Nightgale

They wouldn't do that. Besides the problem is the 'actual kills' and the 'showing kills' are dif. I noticed that when I fought the boss with 6hp left but 6 moves left I could 'keep attacking' and 'killing it' over and over, so as such I have 11 kills showing, but only 6 or 7 kills ACTUALLY. Hence why someone who has like 8 kills is above me in the leaderboard though I have 11 kills. The people with 1000 kills in reality probably have like... 50... tops... but just kept using green potions when the boss was at like 1hp or something to 'rack up more kills'

Also there MAY be one for completing trick or treating COMPLETELY (aka all 8 items x 3)

As for one for the winning team? that'd be TOTALLY unfair when Demons had such a ridiculously stupid headstart due to the impossibility of the beginning of the event for angels. They can make items/trophies for the winning team but not achievements. Maybe there will be a 'participatory' achievement for everyone after the event is over or something.

Lol, I wasn't bein' serious about the top 100. 3nodding

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Jackie Chans

I think so because it says it's for collecting all Halloween 2k14 items and the trick or treat items have Halloween 2k14 in the name.

I'm wondering now if you have to have gotten the 3 dolls you get from winning boss battles in order to get Spirit Hoarder.

Leader

Chu-Lip Jam
Jackie Chans

I think so because it says it's for collecting all Halloween 2k14 items and the trick or treat items have Halloween 2k14 in the name.

I'm wondering now if you have to have gotten the 3 dolls you get from winning boss battles in order to get Spirit Hoarder.
Same . I don't have any dolls but got full sets of black and orange items.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Jackie Chans
Chu-Lip Jam
Jackie Chans

I just have one doll because I used a ton of stamina potions I had stockpiled and used what GC I had on my account to do the strongest attack so I could beat at least one boss.
But hopefully since they're just boss drops maybe they won't count. Just submitted a ticket because I got the last item way early this morning and nothing has granted. So will see if I get told no the dolls are needed or yeah here's your achievements.

Leader

Chu-Lip Jam
Jackie Chans
Chu-Lip Jam
Jackie Chans

I just have one doll because I used a ton of stamina potions I had stockpiled and used what GC I had on my account to do the strongest attack so I could beat at least one boss.
But hopefully since they're just boss drops maybe they won't count. Just submitted a ticket because I got the last item way early this morning and nothing has granted. So will see if I get told no the dolls are needed or yeah here's your achievements.
I need 2 achievements more . They are 750 points (1+1) confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces