Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Todes Sehnsucht
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Right now I'm a Level 5 Cleric so I can't hit anyone Level 2 or lower. I landed a Critical Hit on a Level 3 Knight, but it only took away 48 damage.

Have any Clerics above Level 3 ever gotten the KO achievement? I can use all the help I can get... sweatdrop

Uncle Kenny said it's possible but it doesn't work for me. I've attacked so many Knights and Rogues and the highest critical damage was about ~50. With this you can't even kill level 1 Knights XD

Have you tried Mages or Defenders?

Timid Spirit

Sakura Parfait
Todes Sehnsucht
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Right now I'm a Level 5 Cleric so I can't hit anyone Level 2 or lower. I landed a Critical Hit on a Level 3 Knight, but it only took away 48 damage.

Have any Clerics above Level 3 ever gotten the KO achievement? I can use all the help I can get... sweatdrop

Uncle Kenny said it's possible but it doesn't work for me. I've attacked so many Knights and Rogues and the highest critical damage was about ~50. With this you can't even kill level 1 Knights XD

Have you tried Mages or Defenders?

Yeah, I have. The damage isn't high enough to kill them with one blow. Also attacking Clerics doesn't work.....

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Kefial

That's great ^ ^ Because there's no way I'm hitting level 10 before the event ends. Two days next week I won't even be able to get on and do much.
But wait, does that mean that people who get the level 10 achievement now will be auto-granted the new level 10 achievement when it comes out too? So they'll have 2 level 10 achievements? It kind of sounds like that to me in the post.

Question: If we switch classes I know it won't carry our stats over. But if we switch back to a class with stats, will they still be there? Like once we switch will the stats be gone forever for the class we had them on?

Time-traveling Gaian

Any ideas of what the 'hidden' achievements may be?

Maybe kill certain amount or die a certain amount? xp

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Chu-Lip Jam
Kefial

That's great ^ ^ Because there's no way I'm hitting level 10 before the event ends. Two days next week I won't even be able to get on and do much.
But wait, does that mean that people who get the level 10 achievement now will be auto-granted the new level 10 achievement when it comes out too? So they'll have 2 level 10 achievements? It kind of sounds like that to me in the post.

Question: If we switch classes I know it won't carry our stats over. But if we switch back to a class with stats, will they still be there? Like once we switch will the stats be gone forever for the class we had them on?

I think if you switch classes you lose your stats, or at least that's what I've heard.

As for what will happen if a second battle 10 achievement comes out? I'm not sure. I'm still waiting on a Dev response for that. *nodnod* But as far as he knows, at the moment, there will only be one.

Fluffy Hunter

Todes Sehnsucht
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

I heard Clerics do high damage against Defenders. How much is your base crit against them?

Time-traveling Gaian

i just glad i got all the achievements before the energy potions went from 1,000G to 25,000G. I feel for those who don't have a lot of spare time to wait for the energy bar to go up. sweatdrop

Fluffy Hunter

I think it's possible to get the attack and heal achievements without using any potions. I don't see that happen for reaching level 10 though. User Image

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Still no luck on the KO achievement for me. Dx I'm also a level 5 cleric and a critical attack on a level 3 knight only did about half their life (50 HP). I'm going to try finding a defender and see if I can get better results.

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
And so now, not only seasonal events are a cash thing but acheivements as well: 99 GC for changing class and getting the achievement... I say NO WAY scream
Only positive thing is that, since the battle system will stay, I guess the related potions and achievements will too.

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Well, 99 GC is a lot better than a dream I had, where potions were 2000 GC each.

Ugh... I swore to not buy anymore Gaia cash, but... I'm an achievement hoarder. Dx What to do, what to do...

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Exhululath
And so now, not only seasonal events are a cash thing but acheivements as well: 99 GC for changing class and getting the achievement... I say NO WAY scream
Only positive thing is that, since the battle system will stay, I guess the related potions and achievements will too.

Honestly, I'm glad it was only 99GC each. A part of me was expecting it to be $10. confused At least for those of us who can do cash offers, it isn't too much to earn, especially between now and Christmas.

And you keep your stats! So we don't lose our progress. biggrin

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
TIME L0RD
Any ideas of what the 'hidden' achievements may be?

Maybe kill certain amount or die a certain amount? xp

Where's there been a reference to a hidden achievement?

Seasonal Kitten

36,865 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Exhululath

crying I think that's no fair to us who have no means of getting GC...

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
Ladybird Sauce
Exhululath

Honestly, I'm glad it was only 99GC each. A part of me was expecting it to be $10. confused At least for those of us who can do cash offers, it isn't too much to earn, especially between now and Christmas.

And you keep your stats! So we don't lose our progress. biggrin

Yes, that's a good thing.
Do you think there's a class that levels up faster? Because I could change just to get the lvl 7 item reward.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff