Proxy Raider

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
Ladybird Sauce
Once again you're amazing!
Lol, thanks! Just helping.
Do you plan to get these? They look overly expensive to get and this without considering the MP insanity that could cause even further loss of gold.

update: I've added the points for each. I somehow overlooked the values.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Deep Dazzle
Ladybird Sauce
Once again you're amazing!
Lol, thanks! Just helping.
Do you plan to get these? They look overly expensive to get and this without considering the MP insanity that could cause even further loss of gold.

update: I've added the points for each. I somehow overlooked the values.

I definitely want to get them, but I've no intention of spending the money to get them now. Had they come out a couple of weeks ago I'd probably not have bothered but as a very generous Gaian gave me a code for Conventioneer and I now have all the achievements except the alchemy ones, I really want them. razz I'll wait and see if things get cheaper, especially if (as I'm hoping) the next CI helps to contribute to the availability of ingredients.

Thanks, I'll add the points.

Noob

any pro-tips on the stupid alchemy achievements? I can't figure out where to get the material ingredients (skeleton bones etc). :<

Anyone knows an easy guide? :'<
User Image
New Piehard achievements coming up. Just got this one myself:

User Image

50 points Awarded for anyone that heckles another contestant.

Ruthless Elder

36,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dark Hakai

Define "heckle?"
Flaymsbane
Dark Hakai

Define "heckle?"
User Image

You simply have to boo another contestant. I only had to do it once to get my achievement. smile
User Image
I think this thread covers the Pie Hard 2 achievements a little better. But I haven't actually received any other achievement other than the Heckler one. I can confirm you only need to boo once to get it.

Proxy Raider

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
Ladybird Sauce

All the achievements here, as usual 3nodding

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100

Dark Hakai
User Image
I think this thread covers the Pie Hard 2 achievements a little better. But I haven't actually received any other achievement other than the Heckler one. I can confirm you only need to boo once to get it.

Deep Dazzle
Ladybird Sauce

All the achievements here, as usual 3nodding

Well... there go my plans of doing some reading for my dissertation today! razz Must... get... achievements! Thanks you guys, I'll update asap.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Right, the event achievements are up! Now off to try to get them so I can narrow down the amounts.

And as a small point, it seems to me that the achievement details are the wrong way round. Normally when you click on an achievement, you get a brief set of instructions, and then when you earn an achievement there's a funny little sentence about what you've just done (the bits in italics after the red arrows in the guide). But with these the instructions seem to come after you've already earned it.

And Deep Dazzle, I saw you post, yay Ian and Rufus! biggrin

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Tycoon 200
Will the achievements from events return next year so that the people who made a new account or just started gaia after the event was over can get them?

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Uwajimaya
Will the achievements from events return next year so that the people who made a new account or just started gaia after the event was over can get them?

I'd say it's pretty unlikely. Since there are different events every year, it would be pretty hard to implement re-releasing them. There'd essentially have to be two events running side by side.

Proxy Raider

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
Ladybird Sauce
Well... there go my plans of doing some reading for my dissertation today! razz Must... get... achievements! Thanks you guys, I'll update asap.
What's your dissertation about? Is it for the graduate exam? I got mine recently 3nodding

Ladybird Sauce
it seems to me that the achievement details are the wrong way round
yes, they got them mixed up xd The message is in the place of the "How to".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff