Welcome to Gaia! ::

Title choice

How to be popular on Gaia Online! 0.29050279329609 29.1% [ 208 ]
A ******** long cynical point of view about popularity on Gaia Online! 0.35335195530726 35.3% [ 253 ]
Gaia Online for dummies! 0.35614525139665 35.6% [ 255 ]
Total Votes:[ 716 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

This reminds me of that Nada Surf video. Not just because of the popular thing, but because it's all cheesy and stuff. *glomps*

I can honestly say I'm not popular. Mostly because I'm too busy questing to care, but also because one of my mules was popular before, and it was kinda scary. xp
first, i'd like to say good work on helping new gaians out with the ways of gaia. But I don't think you have it completely straight.
Yes, being bi/gay/lesbian can get attention. But for me, being myself works just fine. I'm different, and I LOVE INUYASHA (so ha), and i'm straight. very straight. thank you. And i'm not saying that everyone should be themself, cause really a lot of people's "being themself" is being an annoying n00b who stomps people down at any chance. especially if someone spelled something wrong and they slam it in their faces. (tho i do that sometimes with my friends, we're friends) And shooting people on sight and stomping on everyone you get a chance to is veery annoying in my opinion. I hate people like that. pet peeve or something. -. -.

another thing you're missing: People hate Weeaboos. Or, Wapanese people. I've come across 4channers killing weeaboos with sporks repeatedly many times, and i think i got the clue. For reference on what weeaboo originally meant, and what it's slang for, go here.
also, having a really awesome profile helps lots. especially with the new profiles. Like me, for instance, i have around 10 people who said my profile was cool or something close to it in my comment box. Also, It's helpful to not say 'like' a million times. profile hopping also helps get more people to know you, and possibly get more friends. (or followers/minions for the evil people twisted ) and copying people is definately a peeve of most.
i never wanted to be popular, i'm fine being labeled a weirdo and dork. I'm in a class all my own. And i still don't want to be popular. and i don't think i am. i clicked that title out of curiosity. I wanted to know what you labled popularity on gaia as. You did quite a fine job, but i don't like it. (confusing, no? heh) Basically, gaia online is not much different from the real world, except for the fact that people can't physically rape or kill you. wink I'm going to dramatically leave it at this, now. -walks away- I shall return... pirate
Hotaru Kitsuki_Pure-Pure
first, i'd like to say good work ... I shall return... pirate

Well I've never heard of you before, so obviously it doesn't work.
Hotaru Kitsuki_Pure-Pure
But I don't think you have it completely straight.
Yes, being bi/gay/lesbian can get attention. But for me, being myself works just fine. I'm different, and I LOVE INUYASHA (so ha), and i'm straight. very straight.

Actually, this text wasn't serious, it was just a bunch of stereotypes mixed togheter. And Inuyasha, It's my personal running gag.

Sure you can be straight and popular. This text wouldn't really learn you how to be popular, especially, when you think about it, if you read it and do it in all the details...you wouldn't be popular, you'll just end up as being a "stereotype" of what was supposed to be popular. Nothing more, nothing less.

Especially since, there's no real method for being popular. If someone believe that if she or he do everything I've mentionned before she or he will be popular...well I pity that person. Sincerely, I pity that person xd
I love the pic of Johnny and its funny as hell domokun domokun domokun
Whats the point of being "popular" if you have to go around wearing a mask all the time? I prefer honest and kind users over the flaming "cool" people any day, the latter usually ending up on my ignored list.
Anyway, popularity is a point of view, the people I consider popular could be far different from the people you consider to be.
Lastly, isn't Gaia supposed to be fun? Why, what fun is it pretending to be something your not?
Cool people don't need to read a tread on how to be popular on Gaia.
: / Plus, it's just the internet.
Like I'm going to read all of that... stare stare
All that was extremely stereotyped.

Secondly, what's the point of being cool on Gaia anyway, it's not like you receive recognition for your avatar in real life, and how stupid giving tips on tweaking your personality! This is bascially teaching others how to be a fraud.

Showing kids to use their keyboards instead of their heads. Juvenile.
Autumn Gold
*snip*

I believe you missed a very huge point. As Lyserg already said, this was just a bunch of stereotypes he put together for fun. Sarcasm on the internet? Oh heavens no. The internet is serious business.
Raoul Thompson
User Image
all that's missing is Ice Cream... rofl
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
Whats the point of being "popular" if you have to go around wearing a mask all the time? I prefer honest and kind users over the flaming "cool" people any day, the latter usually ending up on my ignored list.
Anyway, popularity is a point of view, the people I consider popular could be far different from the people you consider to be.
Lastly, isn't Gaia supposed to be fun? Why, what fun is it pretending to be something your not?

*sigh* Like I've said many times already on the first post This isn't serious.
~Sexy2Death~
*snip*

Holy s**t I can't believe you did that. Please tell me that you were trying to be funny. That way I don't have to hunt you down.
thanks for the help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces