yay! 1 100.0% [ 128 ]
Total Votes:[ 128 ]

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Trading With the new bank!
Version 1.1

Well the new system seems to have some people confused, so I've tried to make a quick guide with pictures to try help out, it is very simple, step by step and I hope no one feels patronised, feel free to ask any questions or mention anything I missed or any mistakes I might of made.

Sending a trade

Sending a trade is very simple, first we just go to the bank, huh? How do you get there? Well you have to eather scroll over Community and go to Trade or go to the map, go to Gambino and enter the bank there.
So, now that you're at the bank, you must enter the user name you want to trade with >
User Image
I am going to trade with Dragoon-Lady, so after pressing "Start New Trade" I'm at the trade window >
User Image
So.. the trade is started, you can name the trade at the top for special things like "Donation" or "Contest", but I am just going to keep the defult name, now we want to put things to send in there.. lets put all of my 10K in there, first we just click the orange gold in the bottem left corner and insert the amount >
User Image
Press change and... >
User Image
There it is!
huh? You want to send items.. well, if you scroll down from the trade window you'll come to your invontery >
User Image
The icons are just like in the shops, Hats, Tops, Bottoms, Shoes, Accessorys.. and so on, the max amount of items you may trade is 12.
Okay, So lets put a Game item in there, just press the GAME Tab >
User Image
Simply press the item, just like with anything else >
User Image
And you get a pop up! Lets give her 10 Bass >
User Image
Voila! There they are in the tradeing window, now the trade is ready to send, just put your password in and pressUser Image
If done correctly you'll now have a ? above your head >
User Image
If not, try again..

Receiving a Trade

Exactly like sending one, so I have just sent Dragoon-Lady my trade, so she has gotten this >
User Image
Click the bubble or the link.. or just go to the bank in what ever way pleases you and you'll have something like this there >
User Image
Press it.. >
User Image
And you come to the good old trade window! The only differnce is you have to press the Yellow Gold button insted of the orange one, so Dragoon-Lady is going to give me 10 gold for my 10k, 10 bass and bra.. cheap skate xp
So now just pressUser Image >
User Image
So now we both have ? marks above her head..
You can also accept after this if you like, but I prefer to wait untill the other person has accepted.

The Acceptance

As for any trade, both partys muct accept and shake on it.. so back over to Dragoon-girl >
User Image
As with Dragoon-Lady the trade activity thing is up, same thing as earlyer >
User Image
So we both have the ?, click it like last time and you'll come to the trade window, you can edit it again by putting in more/less gold or items, but doing this will reset the trade and take you back to step one, put in your password and pressUser Image >
User Image
If you put your password in correctly you'll now have an ok!
So back to Dragoon-Lady, she has gotten the icon next to her avatar and has pressed it >
User Image
Now has the trade waiting on her, with an OK!
Just click it, go to the trade window.. You can edit the trade here, but it will take you both back to the start.. so put in your password, pressUser Image and you're done! >
User Image
You can also press Cancel trade at any time while trading, you have to put your password in before pressing cancel tho >
User Image

Happy Trading!

Raider

xp Nice title

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Lord__Vader
xp Nice title

D: Best I could think of really.. Maybe just calling it a "New Trading guide" would of been ok too mad D

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
wow. this is awesome. wish i had this before...
Cool! You did a great job! <3 This guide might help newbs a lot.
silvermoon8573
wow. this is awesome. wish i had this before...

yep, it's very useful ^^
k, i have a question. someone told me that they have to start the trade. what does that mean when they say they have to star the trade?
how do i see what the person is wanting to trade with me?
k, i just finished a trade. i still have no clue what i just got, i can't put on what ever i just bought, and the pic. of the bank is still there. what do i do? how do i put on whatever i just bought and how do i know what it is?
Some pictures need to be updated because of layout change xp
True, but this was still a very helpful guide, thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff