Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey what about 2006 Dontion Items?

Friendly Trader

Been on a random hiatus so I apologize to those people who were still using the guide. As I get more information I will attempt to renovate the guide. As of right now, my pricing is off though I do have a general idea of what prices are. Thanks for your patience. ^^

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

21,025 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
^^ I was worried for a while. I've been relying on your guide lately because it was the most accurate out of all the guides I could find. I was begining to think that you gave up on the price guide. I'm glad you are still going to be working on it.
Alexi_Jameson
Been on a random hiatus so I apologize to those people who were still using the guide. As I get more information I will attempt to renovate the guide. As of right now, my pricing is off though I do have a general idea of what prices are. Thanks for your patience. ^^

OMG! Alexi, we need you! Lucky Devil got shut down by DLB and he turned into his store. We NEED YOU! crying Im glad to hear your back too. 3nodding I almost lost hope.
Please come back..... THE MARKET PLACE IS KILLING OUR GOLD!!!!!!! scream

bubbleangela's Husband

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
Alexi_Jameson

Hey Alexi! I'm glad to see you popping back in. Even if my own response is well over a week later. sweatdrop

@Bond:
Just how is the market place killing your gold? confused
Alexi_Jameson

^__^ Good to know that you're still operating this! Thanks for doing so. 3nodding biggrin I look forward to seeing the updates! Oh, and Happy Easter!
greentaco
caramel slice
ninja
blaugh
eek you pop-up in every thread I have subscribed to eek

Aged Noob

3,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Bellydancer
greentaco
caramel slice
ninja
blaugh
eek you pop-up in every thread I have subscribed to eek
rofl its cu im every where and your staking me member ninja

Dapper Gaian

Alexi_Jameson

*Chuckles and pats his old friends shoulder* Take the time you need, no one's gonna "suffer" from doing abit of thier own research and I am sure you deserve your rest. Holding a guide is quite the long and rather ardueous task since gaia has so many items to catalog and price everytime they rise or fall in prices. Hopefully you will come back relaxed and rested. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff