Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Explorer

sup-qt
Obi Aoi
Opened a new seperate post for the apprentice NPCs, for they show up and switch each other monthly.
Added the two newer apprentices, Animal and Razumi Yazura to this post.

http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/store2/npc_custom_animal.pnghttp://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/store2/npc_razumi_yazura.png

.: [ Theres currently four more apprentices!
Once in the bitfrost, barton jewelers, junk in the trunk aaandd HR Wesley :]
] :.

Ah, thank you, I might have overlooked them as I haven't been on Gaia much lately (summer and other stuff). I will look at them for sure 3nodding

Update: Added them, see the post below wink Thank you again!

Interstellar Explorer

Added Plasmavore (Barton Jewelers), Keiric (H&R Wesley), Yami no Sakura (The Bifrost) and ecavi (Junk in the Trunk) to Apprentice shopkeepers.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Do you have the costumes from this year?
                I know most of them but not all of them so I came here to figure it out...

Interstellar Explorer

SmittenRainbowKitten

Not yet at this moment as I'm answering you now, since I'm European and it's 6 am here (at this moment), but I'll get down to them right now! biggrin

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Obi Aoi
SmittenRainbowKitten

Not yet at this moment as I'm answering you now, since I'm European and it's 6 am here (at this moment), but I'll get down to them right now! biggrin

Thank you!
                I don't mean to rush you or anything.

Looking at all these pics was very nostalgic.

Interstellar Explorer

SmittenRainbowKitten
Obi Aoi
SmittenRainbowKitten

Thank you!

No problem at all wink
It's okay smile You're not rushing.
I know right. Even though I'm not such a "big oldie" (I've joined in 2009), still...

I'm figuring them out right now. I recognize some of them, some others will require a look up (e. g. Kanoko)... Ian and Rufus are my favourites so far! And Cygnus! xd

Interstellar Explorer

SmittenRainbowKitten
Obi Aoi
SmittenRainbowKitten

Thank you!

Also, by the way: are you by any coicidence a Verge member? (Looking for P.U.G. image link but nothing sweatdrop )

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Obi Aoi

No problem at all wink
It's okay smile You're not rushing.
I know right. Even though I'm not such a "big oldie" (I've joined in 2009), still...

I'm figuring them out right now. I recognize some of them, some others will require a look up (e. g. Kanoko)... Ian and Rufus are my favourites so far! And Cygnus! xd

I think Natasha being Elsa is weird. They're so opposites...

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Obi Aoi

Also, by the way: are you by any coicidence a Verge member? (Looking for P.U.G. image link but nothing sweatdrop )

I'm not. But I have found his photo through a friend. Don't ask me who he is though xD
                User Image

Interstellar Explorer

SmittenRainbowKitten
Obi Aoi

I'm not. But I have found his photo through a friend. Don't ask me who he is though xD
                User Image

Woah, he looks weird. eek At the first second a bit of Tom and Jerry feeling came over me when I saw it, don't ask me why xd But I don't know who he has transformed into either.
Thank you very much for sharing smile

On your previous note: well, I still haven't seen Frozen (only a little part of it on Youtube when she sings), so I can imagine her character being different from Natasha's. I think the staff invents some NPCs to be in the costume of their favourite characters, in that case Natasha might like/likes Elsa and the movie Frozen xd

Interstellar Explorer

SmittenRainbowKitten

Okay, I got to the end by now. I recognized about 1/4 of them I think sweatdrop
Some of them seem really nicely shaded, like Louie and Brennivin 3nodding
I will be adding them now (and look up the ones I don't recognize), and I will also collect some reference picture links I'll link into the text parts of the posts as I've done before too.

Interstellar Explorer

All the 2k14 Halloween looks have been added to Newer looks (2009 - Present). There is a list of their references here below - so you can learn and/or check who they dressed as this year smile They come in the order of the Shops.

Kanoko - Kill la Kill - Nonon Jakuzure
P.U.G. - JoJo's Bizarre Adventures - Iggy
Jet and Cygnus - The Hobbit - The Necromancer/The Dark Lord Sauron and Smaug
Murasaki (Calm) - Tokyo Ghoul - Kaneki Ken with a Shuu plushie
Murasaki (Wild) - Tokyo Ghoul - Kaneki Ken as an One-Eyed Ghoul
Loyal - Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji - Joker
Ian - How to Train Your Dragon 2 - Hiccup
Rufus - How to Train Your Dragon 2 - Toothless
Moira - The Sandman - Death
Sasha - The Hunger Games - Katniss Everdeen
Josie - Marvel Comics - Gamora
Louie - DRAMAtical Murder - Koujaku
Liam - One Piece - 'Black Leg' Sanji
Ruby - Space Dandy - Honey
Peyo - Haikyuu!! - Shoyo Hinata with the chicks as Tobio Kageyama, Koshi Sugawara, and Kei Tsukisima
Carl - Benedict Cumberbatch, a British actor
Stein - Yowamushi Pedal Go!! - Makishima Yuusuke
Mirai - Dangan Ronpa - Aoi Asahina
Agatha - Orange is the New Black - Red/Galina Reznikov
Vanessa - Disney's The Sleeping Beauty - Maleficent, Disney's Maleficent movie - Maleficent
Natasha - Frozen - Elsa the Snow Queen
Devin - Persona 4 - Kanji Tatsumi
Sam - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club - Gou Matsuoka
Cresento - Star Trek TOS - Spock
Nicolae - Star Trek TOS - Captain James T. Kirk
Rina - Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Chiyo Sakura
Logan - Dark Souls - Soliare of Astora
Becky - Sword Art Online - Sinon
Wing Scouts - Sket Dance - "Switch" Kazuyoshi Usui, "Bossun" Yukuke Fujisaki, "Himeko" Hime Onizuka
Bildeau - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Leonardo
Ribateau - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Michelangelo
Brennivin - In the Flesh - Kieren Walker
Radio Jack - Pokemon - Minun

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Obi Aoi
SmittenRainbowKitten
Obi Aoi

User Image

Woah, he looks weird. eek At the first second a bit of Tom and Jerry feeling came over me when I saw it, don't ask me why xd But I don't know who he has transformed into either.
Thank you very much for sharing smile

On your previous note: well, I still haven't seen Frozen (only a little part of it on Youtube when she sings), so I can imagine her character being different from Natasha's. I think the staff invents some NPCs to be in the costume of their favourite characters, in that case Natasha might like/likes Elsa and the movie Frozen xd

I think he's suppose to be a bat

Yuu Okono's Spouse

Original Lover

13,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
omg this thread is amazing and i love it! all the pics and labels look correct to me, great job!!

Interstellar Explorer

gayboytano
omg this thread is amazing and i love it! all the pics and labels look correct to me, great job!!

I'm glad you love it biggrin
Thank you very much smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas