Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 1 100.0% [ 231 ]
Total Votes:[ 231 ]
< 1 2 3

Phantom 17
Anyone use this Price Guide? Although there is a Gaia Glitch causing the images to be dropped.. not my fault.. sweatdrop
I sure use it.
This is a great guide because it shows how quickly things are inflating on the market instead of other guides showing prices way below what anyone would sell. It's good as a reference.

I can understand why the other guides show deflated prices, so people will follow them and prices could steady out. But the artificial economy of this place will bring inflation. Gold is constantly being made and very little is being destroyed. The only way that happens is when you buy/sell at a Shop, or abandon your account. Most people give away their stuff to friends before leaving, and anyone knows that you can find what you're looking for in the Shop for less on the market. Artificial inflation due to buying all the stock and holding somewhat of a monopoly IS bad, but denying the fact that artificial inflation is going continue to rise is childish. It's simple economics.
June 5th, 2006 Dates Released. Problems Finding BTK & G-BOT.
Phantom 17
Mokoni
Phantom 17
Mokoni
Psst, what about the letters themselves?
What about them?
They have prices too =P
Yes, they do, but people usual want specific Items, not letters. Thats my reasoning.

i want both letters and items so adding the prices on letters would be very helpful.... smile
indigomoonstar
Phantom 17
Mokoni
Phantom 17
Mokoni
Psst, what about the letters themselves?
What about them?
They have prices too =P
Yes, they do, but people usual want specific Items, not letters. Thats my reasoning.

i want both letters and items so adding the prices on letters would be very helpful.... smile
Yes, It would help Alot of people, but That is alot Of effort on my part.
biggrin YAY another price guide...I was sad when Dog decided to stop his cry
CottonCandyPink34
biggrin YAY another price guide...I was sad when Dog decided to stop his cry
Yeh, I barely update it. But its only because I have better things to do.
ninja

Invisible Hoarder

This is really useful...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out