Welcome to Gaia! ::

jw

Lonely Streaker

I personally think Zomg is the quickest. Then Fishing then tiles.
But those games dont give you straight large amounts of gold (Zomg gives gold but in small amounts) Its all about Collecting certain items and selling them to buys.
But in Tiles you get Tickets but that is the quickest way to get Tickets.
If you need help in anyway just let me know emotion_c8
booty grabbin' used to be great
Can't go wrong with fishing.

Dapper Goat

8,575 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
hmph, at this point la victore and the other cash places are the fastest ways to (maybe) get all the gold you'll need for things, but, if i had to think, definately zomg, it has a ton of daily chances, coupled with the overinflated daily chances on each main page, but it will also have material drops, make the right items in recipe building (the ones people actually want) and sell on the marketplace, eventually the fastest gold maker is the marketplace, if you see an item posted for significantly lower then the "avg." then you buy it and resell it on a profit, it isn't anything special anymore but i made one mil in one day by reselling the "trending" items. it wasn't hard.

Demonic Associate

I'm making a lot by playing the game Switchem.
lilpoet013

edfrdsfrtg
kasheem33
lilpoet013

edfrdsfrtg

wegrh

Noble Visionary

15,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Tiles,town 1, love factory, jigsaw, and pinball.
ya tose are the right ones

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Personally blackjack is my favorite. In 1 minute I can get more than million gold worth of tokens. ninja

Hoarder

Fastest is to play Blackjack. Next would be fishing. Reason? Blackjack can get you tickets every few seconds, at next to no cost. You can sell tickets easily for 100k each. Fish come next because Guppy/Goldfish can be sold for around 1m each. Reason why tickets are faster is because you get junk items that only sell for 50k each and if you're not very good at fishing you can fail and waste time. zOMG was shut down, so that's not even in the competition any more.

Lavish Cyclops

11,500 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
virtualspud
There are lots of ways to make gold on Gaia. Some of the richest Gaians are fishermen. I am actually looking to hire people to fish for me. Here are the prices that I pay for fish and some junk you pick up when fishing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Simply send me a trade if you have any of the items on the list and I will send you the gold. Earn Bonus Gold:

First 10 fish - 10,000 GOLD BONUS
First 100 fish - 100,000 GOLD BONUS
Every 1000 fish - 1 MILLION GOLD BONUS

What do you do to all the fish? What are they for?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff