Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 Xmas 2k10 Event Gingerbread House
Donated by: xl-Steph-lx
heart

Lonely Prophet

I really don't think this thread is a good idea. Since you are giving out names of people that I am sure all don't want to be named off like they are.

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
MagicalSins
I really don't think this thread is a good idea. Since you are giving out names of people that I am sure all don't want to be named off like they are.

And why wouldn't people want to be thanked for the girfts given to someone? I don't care if someone says I gave them a race start gun, or 1000 tokens, I donated for a reason.

Lonely Prophet

Volitate
MagicalSins

And why wouldn't people want to be thanked for the girfts given to someone? I don't care if someone says I gave them a race start gun, or 1000 tokens, I donated for a reason.
That is you. Not them. Maybe they don't want to be known to the public. I doubt you are asking everyone. And this could easily turn into people being begged/trolled.

All I am saying is to not say the names. Post what you got, but no name. Ok?

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
MagicalSins
Volitate
MagicalSins

That is you. Not them. Maybe they don't want to be known to the public. I doubt you are asking everyone. And this could easily turn into people being begged/trolled.

No offense and none taken, but what's the point in donating? You just want to donate so you can get free stuff from other people who were selfless to donate? And if it's just me, it's probably just you, since nobody has yet to object to being named. The point of dumpster dive is: "One Gaian's trash is another gaian's treasure".

1 Sour Patch Kids Pigeon
Donated by: Loeny

THANK YOU LEONY.
Even if I don't get something worth like 1mil who cares.
I donated a ton of stuff I didn't want.

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MagicalSins
Volitate
MagicalSins

Not Ok-_- Get off the god damn thread if all you are going to do is moan and complain, you flamin' time waster!!! I spent 2 seconds of my life readin your pathetic post. I got no problem with people saying my name if they get my items.

Aquarium Background (I Heart Fish)
Donated by: iScwuffy
Cheers! now my fishies have summat to look at biggrin

Lonely Prophet

Volitate
MagicalSins
Volitate
MagicalSins

No offense and none taken, but what's the point in donating? You just want to donate so you can get free stuff from other people who were selfless to donate? And if it's just me, it's probably just you, since nobody has yet to object to being named. The point of dumpster dive is: "One Gaian's trash is another gaian's treasure".

1 Sour Patch Kids Pigeon
Donated by: Loeny

THANK YOU LEONY.
Even if I don't get something worth like 1mil who cares.
I donated a ton of stuff I didn't want.
Gaia took out the trash function, so we kinda have to donate now.

And the thread is not even big enough to get big notoriety. And how many of the people did you ask if you could post their name on here?

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
@magical: None.

But how many people have complained: None

Original Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1 Langer the Dragon Plush
Donated by: Ragsk

Original Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
1 Castaway White Shirt
Donated by: Jinshiko X

Original Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
22 Crumpled Green Construction Paper's
Donated by: Annonymous

Original Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
1 I Voted Sign
Donated by: -RaainbowSharpie-

Original Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
1 The Roommate buddy
Donated by: kiribara

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas