Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, my friends. This virgin forum has been desecrated. If you look at it, all we see are incompetent morons, advertising threads in the same page as the threads being advertized, stupid idiots insulting people who are explaining correctly and calmly, and countless, countless amounts of spam.

Admins, I can only reccomend two things;

-Delete the Forum altogether
-Get a VERY LARGE Mod Squad over here, to patrol the place.

First one seems rather harsh, so I'll stick with the second option.

To answer some idiotic questions that are constantly being repeated in the forum;

Q: How do I get a rod?
A: Read the sticky.

Q: How do I get a bait?

Q: WOWIEZZ!!!1!!!11!! | c4uGh7 4n 00b3R r4r3 f12H!!!!!!1!1!!1!!1111!11!!1!!! PM m3h!!11!1!! L37Z cYb0r!11!1!!!1!!!1!!111!!!!!!1!1!! (Boy, it costs typing like that...how can someone type in l33t?! It's not for ease of typing, that's for sure...*wonders himself if l33t is an alien form of writing/typing*)
A: Repeated. Spam. Gaia Rules Violation. Delete post/thread menace now! domokun

Q: go t teh hell, biatch! none cures bout u!
A:

1 - I don't understand Aborigene. Speak English. Thank you, have a nice day.
2 - Seeking my interpreter, I found out what those words meant. I'm already in Hell, and I still have two people who care about me enough not to let me onto the PC. Father and Mother, both blessing and curse. Thank you for your remarkably intelligent post, we should chat more often!

Please post any commentary on this thread, wether positive or negative. So long as it is well written and understandeable.
Aye.. rather horrid isn't it... Ah.. tis a shame but what can we do really?
I'm with you, this place has quickly become scary and unreadble. The pointless repeat threads are also killing me. I mean someone started a freaking thread to say that they had opened another thread in this forum, agh!
Menegil
Yes, my friends. This virgin forum has been desecrated. If you look at it, all we see are incompetent morons, advertising threads in the same page as the threads being advertized, stupid idiots insulting people who are explaining correctly and calmly, and countless, countless amounts of spam.

To answer some idiotic questions that are constantly being repeated in the forum;

Q: WOWIEZZ!!!1!!!11!! | c4uGh7 4n 00b3R r4r3 f12H!!!!!!1!1!!1!!1111!11!!1!!! PM m3h!!11!1!! L37Z cYb0r!11!1!!!1!!!1!!111!!!!!!1!1!! (Boy, it costs typing like that...how can someone type in l33t?! It's not for ease of typing, that's for sure...*wonders himself if l33t is an alien form of writing/typing*)

A:

2 - Seeking my interpreter, I found out what those words meant. I'm already in Hell, and I still have two people who care about me enough not to let me onto the PC. Father and Mother, both blessing and curse. Thank you for your remarkably intelligent post, we should chat more often!

Please post any commentary on this thread, wether positive or negative. So long as it is well written and understandeable.
we have one option (i was a WTG regular) set up a team of guardians (like all the other threads have) and tell people what they're doing wrong.
Menegil

A:

Another intelligeble person on gaia, bravo. Unfortuanatly there is always going to be spam, every thread is starting to adapt some now. It would be nice to see multiple mods (I mean at least 4 to a forum, who know the rules of that forum) online at a time. Of course the whole process will take a while but its worth it.
ACTUALY IF U W3NT 2 DA LINK BLOW IT IS VERY EASY 2 TOK LET11!!!1!! OMG WTF LOL

Actually if you went to the link below it is very easy to talk leet.

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html
Sadly, even when people are calmly informed they are doing somthing wrong they get very deffensive.
people will always spam because they want the awnser given to them, they can't be bothered to just scroll through the F.A.Q or look at the same 3 posts all on the front page that some one else wrote.
In all honesty its very inconsiderate to other 'players' Some forums here are legit.
clubanimon
Sadly, even when people are calmly informed they are doing somthing wrong they get very deffensive.
people will always spam because they want the awnser given to them, they can't be bothered to just scroll through the F.A.Q or look at the same 3 posts all on the front page that some one else wrote.
In all honesty its very inconsiderate to other 'players' Some forums here are legit.
Call me ignorant, if you wish, but I have this damn question that plagues me for more than four months...

What's legit? And un-legit? (or what the hell... sweatdrop )
Menegil
A:

Wow, you sure are a racist ********, aren't ya?
I suppose this is just my own idea of it, but i'd call a post that was orginal but not compleatly off topic legit.
By saying orginal i mean not 'OMG Werze can I get aRod" type of post.
Happynoodleboy
ACTUALY IF U W3NT 2 DA LINK BLOW IT IS VERY EASY 2 TOK LET11!!!1!! OMG WTF LOL

Actually if you went to the link below it is very easy to talk leet.

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

ha, great link. Sad thing is that its mostly true.
its still not leet though. Its just really bad spelling and grammar combined with a complete lack of on line curtesy. What can you really do though?

menegil- technicly, is this thread not spam as well? It isnt relevent to the forum at all. Its more flaming then anything else. Let the idiots be idiots. Cant do much about it. ::shrug::
hmm my first post must of not gone through.
A legit post in my mind is this.
Orginal but still on topic.
By orginal i mean not 'OMG I GOT A RARE FIZH!" or "Wheres Dah Rods'
By on topic i mean not "i like cheese."

But of course this is just me, it could very person to person
double post.
stare damn archiver.
Koushoku Kaemon
Menegil
A:

rolleyes

Oh, must have been the "aborigene" term, that applies to every native civilization of the world... Can you understand Esperanto? Esquimo? Portuguese? English( Which undouptedly lacks here in Gaia...)?! That's the point of that "question and answer". Aborigene is not an individual word, so it's not a word with wich "you can point the finger at". I am not, and never was, racist. If you didn't get that, your bad, not mine.
Quote:

HA GO BAK 2 TIMBUK2 U SILY PC FREBIRD111111 WTF LOL

As a native ******** from ********, I am deeply offended by your racist comment. Reporting you to a mod, have a nice day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff