Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alexi_Jameson
Sapphire Kasserack
Problem: My dad's heart is hurt. I cant fish when he's in danger. ~~ surprised

neutral Wait - what happened to him? Hope he's okay...
Yeah really what happened to him???
Alexi, how many lions have you caught??? sweatdrop
He's ok now. He's just really tired from trying to make me sleep and, when I dont, he stays up and makes me stuff. (like a maid...o.O) Then there's school.. ~~ xp

Friendly Trader

Sapphire Kasserack
He's ok now. He's just really tired from trying to make me sleep and, when I dont, he stays up and makes me stuff. (like a maid...o.O) Then there's school.. ~~ xp

Ah...parents are just concerned like that.

But yeah - did you get to sleep? I fell asleep a little bit earlier this afternoon.

@Ixador - 0.
Alexi_Jameson
Sapphire Kasserack

But yeah - did you get to sleep? I fell asleep a little bit earlier this afternoon.

@Ixador - 0.
eek How'd you get the hat then???
Personally I spend to much time on gaia...But being around y'all (yes I'm from Texas) I guess the time I spend on this is insignificant in comparison.
Alexi_Jameson
Sapphire Kasserack

@Ixador - 0.

Nah. Couldnt. Teachers were suspicious at school...I knew I couldnt make it. The whole thing messed up. He even brought me to the office (faster computer) in the middle of the night to get more fishing. I heart him too much to let him suffer. I heart him even more now. ~~ sad
I just wanted to state good luck to Alexi and Sapphire. The other day I checked and Alexi was in the lead by a landslide, then I checked today and it was less than 5 thousand, so good luck. 3nodding

Friendly Trader

Ixador

I bought the fish. neutral How else could anyone do it this early? I doubt there is anyone who ever caught enough rares to make so many masks.

@Sapphire - Aha.

Your dad is a very nice guy. n_n You're very lucky.
Sapphire Kasserack
Alexi_Jameson
Sapphire Kasserack

@Ixador - 0.

Nah. Couldnt. Teachers were suspicious at school...I knew I couldnt make it. The whole thing messed up. He even brought me to the office (faster computer) in the middle of the night to get more fishing. I heart him too much to let him suffer. I heart him even more now. ~~ sad
well I wish you both the best of luck with your trophy winning aspirations. blaugh

Friendly Trader

Mr.10monthsinayear
I just wanted to state good luck to Alexi and Sapphire. The other day I checked and Alexi was in the lead by a landslide, then I checked today and it was less than 5 thousand, so good luck. 3nodding

Thanks. n_n But go check again. xp
Alexi_Jameson
Ixador

I bought the fish. neutral How else could anyone do it this early? I doubt there is anyone who ever caught enough rares to make so many masks.

@Sapphire - Aha.

That must have cost you a lot.....good luck with that xp
Alexi_Jameson
Ixador

@Sapphire - Aha.

That just sucks!!!! sweatdrop
Enadiz
Personally I spend to much time on gaia...But being around y'all (yes I'm from Texas) I guess the time I spend on this is insignificant in comparison.

Texas, really? I'm a texas too! How awesome, eh? Yeah... 3nodding 3nodding
I cant right now, I'm fishing. But I'll check ASAP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff