Steadfast Believer

I can not read any of the pass codes to save,
no matter how many times I refresh.
crying
Am I the only one with this problem?
sweatdrop

Etheziel's Husband

Sparkly Unicorn

Unfortunately, no you are not the only one affected by this recent change.

We have been hit with this before, but last time the change only lasted a day before they switched it back. This time however, it looks like it's here to stay. sweatdrop

If it weren't for the new RIG release today, I'd probably be more pissed off. But eh, we'll see how long it takes for Gaia to come to it's senses, as by implementing this sort of captcha, they are driving away one of their core audiences, the Gamers.

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
wait, wait, wait...did you say "to save"? as in you play the game, then you have to put in a captcha to SAVE what you won?? that's moronic. a lot of captchas are nearly impossible to read. and don't even get me started on the genius idea of the "choose your answer below" captcha.

Cliff Thurst's Other Half

Steadfast Believer

Lavinia Nox
wait, wait, wait...did you say "to save"? as in you play the game, then you have to put in a captcha to SAVE what you won?? that's moronic. a lot of captchas are nearly impossible to read. and don't even get me started on the genius idea of the "choose your answer below" captcha.

If you don't guess the Captcha then you dont get your full bucket.
So you can get stuck there for a long time, not wanting to lose what you've just fished up.

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
KF-Socky
Lavinia Nox

If you don't guess the Captcha then you dont get your full bucket.
So you can get stuck there for a long time, not wanting to lose what you've just fished up.

yup. that's totally moronic.

Wheezing Fatcat

Same here. I especially love how an "n" next to anything looks like an "m", and same with "v" and "w" and "u".

Yumeiii's Senpai

Prodigal Phantom

@X_Hakiro_X Hahahahaha sooooo true
Ahhhh I am hoping it will go away like last time. It took me 11 tries to get it >o>
If the captchas were clearly written, it wouldn't be an issue. Also, I believe they aren't case sensitive. When I ignored caps, I noticed I saved buckets quicker.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
THIS.
This is exactly why I came to this thread, to complain about THIS.
I can't read a damn one of these stupid passwords lately, & I'm sick of it!!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Englesh Teecher
If the captchas were clearly written, it wouldn't be an issue. Also, I believe they aren't case sensitive. When I ignored caps, I noticed I saved buckets quicker.
The captchas aren't case sensitive, so doing it in all lower case is wise.
You are 100% correct, if they made them readable, we wouldn't be having such difficulty typing them correctly.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image

Anyone have any idea what this says? Because I tried mmumryvh chnnfry, & it was apparently wrong. WTF else could it be? I'm so sick of this s**t!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
I've posted in the Bugs forum, here, so we'll see if that does any good.

Profitable Trader

6,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
FaithBlack
User Image

Anyone have any idea what this says? Because I tried mmumryvh chnnfry, & it was apparently wrong. WTF else could it be? I'm so sick of this s**t!

It might be mrnumryvh chnnfry.

There's a miniscule difference at the top of the first curve on the 'm'. When it's 'rn' the angle of the top of the r is less curved, before it hits the start of the n.

I'm only guessing, but maybe it will help next time you're deciphering a captcha.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
kashka moon
FaithBlack
User Image

There's a miniscule difference at the top of the first curve on the 'm'. When it's 'rn' the angle of the top of the r is less curved, before it hits the start of the n.

I'm only guessing, but maybe it will help next time you're deciphering a captcha.
If they would make this s**t readable to begin with, we wouldn't have this problem.

Profitable Trader

6,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
FaithBlack
kashka moon
FaithBlack
User Image

If they would make this s**t readable to begin with, we wouldn't have this problem.

Oh don't get me wrong, I agree 100% that the captchas should be fixed. But that could take some time. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff