Welcome to Gaia! ::

Still in the run for a bronze Gambino 3nodding

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Melancoly
Makaeru
I think I see your problem. You are looking at the score on statistics, that score have been multiplied by the PI %. The reason your score were low is that you caught a lot of junk which brings down the PI %, therefore giving you less score.
If you are going for a trophy in Bass'ken, then I suggest you ignore the PI % and your full score is the total 100%. However if you are going for Overall, then you should try and catch less junk to improve your PI %, otherwise the score shown on the board would be too low...
I hope this help...

As a noob at fishing i may be not going for trophy but i was afraid of getting only 16pts for a full bucket when i saw your score of 11k~

Oh okay the PI% change my score if it is low, that mean i cant know my own total score on bassken right ? except if i can get on top ?

Actually, take your score and divide it by the PI% in decimal for(e.g. 90.56% would be .9056) and you will get your real score, as long as you didn't fish elsewhere.

That or just get onto the Top 25 3nodding

anthony - Nobara is dealing with that I believe...

Explorer

Melancoly
Makaeru
I think I see your problem. You are looking at the score on statistics, that score have been multiplied by the PI %. The reason your score were low is that you caught a lot of junk which brings down the PI %, therefore giving you less score.
If you are going for a trophy in Bass'ken, then I suggest you ignore the PI % and your full score is the total 100%. However if you are going for Overall, then you should try and catch less junk to improve your PI %, otherwise the score shown on the board would be too low...
I hope this help...

As a noob at fishing i may be not going for trophy but i was afraid of getting only 16pts for a full bucket when i saw your score of 11k~

Oh okay the PI% change my score if it is low, that mean i cant know my own total score on bassken right ? except if i can get on top ?

I think that might be the only way to get to know your total score... I'm sure there is another method to work out an estimate of your total score but that requires calculations using the PI %, score and maybe junk count/score

Edit: what Gaidin said...
Oh i feel stupid, sure there is a way, i have to use my score and % to terminate my total score.

Got score541 and PI 40.86%

(541/4086)*10000=1324~

My real score is around 1324 (total fish/junk), im right ?
Gaidin
Actually, take your score and divide it by the PI% in decimal for(e.g. 90.56% would be .9056) and you will get your real score, as long as you didn't fish elsewhere.

That or just get onto the Top 25 3nodding

Oh yeah divide by PI% nice too, i didn't think about this way, easier rolleyes thx

Thats cool, thanks Makaeru and Gaidin for the help, now i can fish without any trouble biggrin

Grumpy Feesh

Maka - xd I'm just a number nerd User Image

Melancoly - Hehe, yes, that other way works too, I just prefer less steps 3nodding Glad to help good luck!
?Hey Gaidin would 400 fish per lake each day give me a good shot at overall?
Deathwolf2

Umm, I'm not Gadin, but it looks like that would be good, about 21 buckets from each lake, however, what would be better is 300 from Bass'ken and Gambino and 600 from Durem, keeps your PI up and Durem fish are worth more

Grumpy Feesh

Deathwolf2

I would say no, not at all. I averaged roughly 700 fish per day, and I found that quite low myself. Granted, it was plenty, but I say 600 would be the minimum if you want a realistic chance.

Edit: I didn't notice from each lake, my bad sweatdrop 400 per lake per day would be good, but as it was suggested, 300 per Bass'ken and Gambino, and 600 from Durem would be better...

Aged Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
ninja guppy hate GUPPY!! AHHHH stressed X.X *dies*
yeah i think i might go with the 300/300/ 600 pattern but 2 days in a row with cuts sucks

Grumpy Feesh

Deathwolf2
yeah i think i might go with the 300/300/ 600 pattern but 2 days in a row with cuts sucks

Like I said, I only did 700 total a day average. Granted, I lost over a week's worth of time in August, but that would only mean 175/175/350 a day...

Aged Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
ninja *loads his shotgun* lets go fishing!!

Grumpy Feesh

jitio tenkin
ninja *loads his shotgun* lets go fishing!!

Hehe, but then the hats look like a fish hat version of the Zombie Labcoat razz
Gambino is going so fast... insane gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas