Welcome to Gaia! ::

Exhibitionist

Sexy fish bro!

Keep up the fishing friends in the boards. Hopefully I will be fired from my job and be able to join you... I really am a terrible employee so it will inevitably happen.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

There is some news on trophies from Logan at the top of the forum, as well as a rule that should have already been obvious to most of us, but it's been a bit of an issue lately.

Interstellar Seeker

Interesting rule. Considering what some fishers have been capable of, I have to wonder where the administration will draw the line when it comes to determining what is and what isn't legitimate.

Newbie Noob

tbh, i always thought that was a rule..

anyways, good to see them getting ready to hand out trophies ^^
Hehe good news. x]

Prophet

teh_friendly_ghost
tbh, i always thought that was a rule..
It has always been frowned upon as being unsporting. The rules were somewhat unclear on the point of sharing an account - sharing your password has been listed as prohibited for quite some time.

Anyways, cheers to the admins for clarifying. biggrin

Gaian

Looking forward to see how OA turns out. wink

Original Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
about time that rule gets put into place
I don't frequent the forums much, so I'm not sure if this is the best place to bring this up. If not, could someone point me in the right direction, please?

I have posted in the threads about fixing fishing, because I feel like that is the most important issue concerning what happened to me. But I'm wondering if there is any hope for me retrieving a fish I caught, but which didn't show up in my inventory.

User Image

It seemed to save o.k., but there is no fish to be found anywhere in my inventory. neutral

Aged Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
wow july 19th & just 4 pages here? makes me sad cry

*BIG FLAG WAVES FOR ALL LEGIT FISHERS*

Professional Genius

HobNobby
I don't frequent the forums much, so I'm not sure if this is the best place to bring this up. If not, could someone point me in the right direction, please?

I have posted in the threads about fixing fishing, because I feel like that is the most important issue concerning what happened to me. But I'm wondering if there is any hope for me retrieving a fish I caught, but which didn't show up in my inventory.

User Image

It seemed to save o.k., but there is no fish to be found anywhere in my inventory. neutral
You don't happen to have a screenshot of the bucket floating around, do you? Please quote me when you reply, so I get a notification. Or PM, if you prefer.
little lizard
HobNobby

User Image

You don't happen to have a screenshot of the bucket floating around, do you? Please quote me when you reply, so I get a notification. Or PM, if you prefer.

Yes...I do.

User Image

Professional Genius

HobNobby
Yes...I do.
Thank you!
I'm not certain that anything can be done, but I'll look into it for you. I need to ask around, though, so it will have to wait until people are awake for me to ask.
little lizard
HobNobby
Yes...I do.
Thank you!
I'm not certain that anything can be done, but I'll look into it for you. I need to ask around, though, so it will have to wait until people are awake for me to ask.

Thank you so much. Your efforts are appreciated. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces