Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

Miaki-chan v2
So I'm in China for the rest of the month and the graphics on my computer is somehow ridiculously messed up. All my images are blanked. As in white. So fishing is basically a no go. gonk

But good luck to the rest of you guys. Fish hard. whee
*pokes* o.o I was #11 in junk 2 hours ago and now I got on and I see you are not on the list anymore.. o_o *is #10 in junk* I guess I don't have to fight anymore sweatdrop

Jack: It will start 4 hours and 30 mins ;O

Gaian

Miro is correct. 4laugh

Exhibitionist

Muchly appreciated Miroku.

And congrats everyone you've all are done great this month.

Gaian

Thanks. <3

I'm killing myself over deciding whether or not to compete next month. crying

Prophet

You don't have to decide right now. Losing a few hours to indecision or sleeping through the start of the month probably won't lose you a trophy.
Congrats to everyone that competed this month!! It has been fun watching you guys!! biggrin

*Flagwaves all legits!*

Few hours left, so finish the month strong and fishing!!! 3nodding

Gaian

Domain Name
You don't have to decide right now. Losing a few hours to indecision or sleeping through the start of the month probably won't lose you a trophy.
Good point, but seeing as I change my mind every 10 minutes doesn't help. gonk

To vend or to fish, that is the question. emo
Jeddi-kun
Domain Name

Make up your damn mind! You are one confused soul... xD

She has a point though, losing a few hours or a day to indecision or rest most liekly won't lose you a trophy. : /
Eternel Ciel
Thanks for the wave JP ^^
I think I'm going to call it quits for this month (unless Shinji makes a move) We shall see x]

And good luck these next few hours Jeddi! Don't stop until the very end ^^
-flagwaves-

Shinji is a bot. sweatdrop He definitely won't receive a trophy.

Edit: This is my educated guess from strict monitoring of the leaderboards. Shinji botted his way up the ranks but as of late it seems he has been fishing without the use of a botting program. We'll see what happens. >.> Don't bash at me for this.

Giver

ll Shuyin ll
Jeddi-kun
Domain Name

She has a point though, losing a few hours or a day to indecision or rest most liekly won't lose you a trophy. : /
Lol Agreed ... I started over a week late myself but I still made it into a trophy position lol

And okay; it's too late for him to catch up anyhow XP If he did pass me this late, there would be a lot of red lights blaring off >.>;;
Eternel Ciel
ll Shuyin ll
Jeddi-kun
Domain Name

Lol Agreed ... I started over a week late myself but I still made it into a trophy position lol

And okay; it's too late for him to catch up anyhow XP If he did pass me this late, there would be a lot of red lights blaring off >.>;;

Pfft, I know I saw you climbing. I tsaid to nanito: "nanito you better fish, she'll pass you." She didn't listen to me -_-.

It was a good run! And you're getting a smexy silver trout now <3.
Oh okay Hola hola hello hello.
Congrats...Shuyin, Ciel, Nico, Fury, Mell, Miro, Jeddi, Princesa, Cray,
Alcadeias, Go to bed already xD, Capcap, Muffin, and Mclovin. Even tho it's a bit early
xd but yeah lol. About 3 hours or so
for the month to be over. c: And Good luck for next month.
n_n
Dear Darling
Oh okay Hola hola hello hello.
Congrats...Shuyin, Ciel, Nico, Fury, Mell, Miro, Jeddi, Princesa, Cray,
Alcadeias, Go to bed already xD, Capcap, Muffin, and Mclovin. Even tho it's a bit early
xd but yeah lol. About 3 hours or so
for the month to be over. c: And Good luck for next month.
n_n

Thanks irma! <33

Yes I did notice that I was addressed first on the list of all those people. ninja
...xD

Gaian

Thanks irma pablo and stfu shu. surprised
Jeddi-kun
Thanks irma pablo and stfu shu. surprised

It's irmaa. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers