• Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-peach-
Congrats everyone for last month~!

And for this month:
Gooooo Kean & Zorya~!!! heart whee

Thanks Peach! heart

Friendly Gaian

Those three fishes in the Fishing page representing the lakes, what are those? Thinking about this for some time.
Wakatau
Those three fishes in the Fishing page representing the lakes, what are those? Thinking about this for some time.
Bass'ken may be a bass. The outline is of a fish on a bit of an angle near the tail end of it so it's hard to tell. Gambino looks like a trout, and Durem is a tuna.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Gaian

Shiletimis
Wakatau
Bass'ken may be a bass. The outline is of a fish on a bit of an angle near the tail end of it so it's hard to tell. Gambino looks like a trout, and Durem is a tuna.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wasn't sure if they just put it real random fish images or possible future fish for the game (not that I wanted that).
Thank you : )

Salty Fatcat

Wakatau
Shiletimis
Wakatau

User Image

I wasn't sure if they just put it real random fish images or possible future fish for the game (not that I wanted that).
Thank you : )
I'd guess that the Durem one is supposed to be a racerfish. But its kind amusing since they picked things that looked like the old medium fish for the others... xP

Anbu`'s Husband

Ruthless Capitalist

Bass'ken is 100% a Large mouth bass. xD
Selna Fae
I'd guess that the Durem one is supposed to be a racerfish. But its kind amusing since they picked things that looked like the old medium fish for the others... xP
Haven't those images of fish been around for longer than this most recent update? Regardless, I'm more so referring them to real fish as opposed to fictional xp

Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
First Month of 2013 is almost over.. job well done fishers!! heart

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Sadly couldn't fish much this month. sad Hopefully next month it goes better.

Good luck for the last days of the month. smile
Wow, it's been sooo long. Good to still see this place running. Good luck finishing these last days! heart

Blessed Treasure

Congrats to all the winners and participants in this month's fishing competition. Kudos to all smile

BTW: Anyone know a fix for the passcode not loading on the save screen?

I've cleared cookies, cache, history. I've rebooted my PC, my router, my modem. I've tried IE, Firefox, Chrome. I've downloaded fresh versions of all browsers. I've downloaded fresh version of flash...

Still no passcode on the save screen sad

Dapper Dabbler

OBJECTIVITY
Wow, it's been sooo long. Good to still see this place running. Good luck finishing these last days! heart

Hi Blue! Long time no see :3 Dont even know if you still remember meee

Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Congratulations to all of the January Trophy Winners!! heart

and Thanks to all those people i've fished with for keeping me company and for having a good chat.. heart

Wish everyone the best for February!! heart

Have fun and take care everyone!! biggrin

Cluttered Citizen

Grats all on winning trophy. smile

Good luck everyone for february.. heart
Thank you for joining us for the month of January. As usual, we've moved with the new month. February's thread is located here, so please post there from now on 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff