Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

wowzers, nice catch

Prophet

tiranaki
Domain Name
tiranaki
Oh, I'm not competing ninja but thanks! I'm just boldur-hunting. Best way to get my hands on as many fat feesh as I can, if something comes out of that, then great, if not, least I got some boldurs 3nodding
A Fat Feesh Flag for you, then. 3nodding
O_O I just caught a second emeraldback. Posted the info in my rare fish thread .__.

wave more flags for me Sigma~~~ <3 xD
eek

Wow, congratulations naki! You're a real rare magnet! Maybe I should try rubbing your head for luck. xd

*waves the Fat Feesh Flag for naki* heart
The head of my USB for my wireless mouse just snapped off.

:/

Can't fish until I get a new one. Hope I dont drop off top ten by then.

crying

lol.
OhhCharlie

crying

lol.
You can attempt to feesh with your laptop mouse. <.< It'll be a pain, but you cans do eet! *sits on lap and puts your hand on laptop mouse* xd
Acannae
OhhCharlie

crying

lol.
You can attempt to feesh with your laptop mouse. <.< It'll be a pain, but you cans do eet! *sits on lap and puts your hand on laptop mouse* xd

rofl

Well thanks Accy! heart

This stupid touchpad seems to be working quite well actually. xD
lolololol.
Try it in Durem. xD *huggles her cute little wire mouse that her friends call a pathetic imitation of a mouse. xd
But you're quite welcomed that my instruction helped! >;D
*waves fishy flags for all legits, especially for Pullis, Dreadydums, Bria(grrrr, she still needs a nickname after all this time.), Bluff, ummm. .. and everyone she knows or knows her. >;D* To many people! But goods lucks! *dances about* ^^

Salty Fatcat

*wiggles*

This is a fun month.

*waves flag for all the legits*
crying Im so far behind! Damn work. evil

Oh well *HUGE FLAGWAVES for all Legits* You are all going hard this month, its great to see heart
To all interested Fishers: I've set up a Top Fishers Valentines Hangout in the event forum. Feel free to come down and chat! blaugh

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

12,775 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Hey everyone!I'm surprised to see so many familiar faces after so long!
Sorry I haven't been dropping by very often.
GAH this is driving me crazy.... why do people still keep buying a-bait above 250g in marketplace.... I've been trying to stop it (since I think its mainly new people so Im trying to inform) but its not working so well, Im still averageing over 1 purchase a day, hopefully new color and link to logans shop helps.

anyone else got any bright ideas on how to get people informed sweatdrop

EDIT: feel free to check out my shop and tell me why it wouldnt grab your attention (mail preferably since its kinda fishing related but not really)
RPG guy
Hey everyone!I'm surprised to see so many familiar faces after so long!
Sorry I haven't been dropping by very often.
Nice to see you again =D

OG Member

gutszi
Unfortunately we can't contact each buyer but you could always try to put up a thread somewhere and make that known. I doubt any mods would allow such to be in a sticky, seeing as how the store price is right above the MP price. confused I know it's mainly the new people buying it, but they really need to start reading and paying attention.

@charlie: Good luck trying to fish with your laptop touchpad D;
The Lake News has been updated! Happy Valentine's day all, and go fish! scream heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff