Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thyalla
Trap Lover
Thyalla
Shirlox
So yeah.... between 637 1/2 hours to 750 hours total should get you to your angelic. Only that much. sweatdrop
gonk Oh my hopes and dreams... crying
Just keep dredging away like mad! smile 60 buckets per day for 10 weeks will get you the Angelic Rod from scratch. 20 weeks for the Plus version.
xd I don't even know if I can do 20 a day. But we'll see, we'll see. biggrin

20 a day isn't hard at all when dredging, I'm sure. It's not my style, but I can see it being easily possible.

Enduring Citizen

Sil is Silly
Thyalla
Trap Lover
Thyalla
Shirlox
So yeah.... between 637 1/2 hours to 750 hours total should get you to your angelic. Only that much. sweatdrop
Just keep dredging away like mad! smile 60 buckets per day for 10 weeks will get you the Angelic Rod from scratch. 20 weeks for the Plus version.

20 a day isn't hard at all when dredging, I'm sure. It's not my style, but I can see it being easily possible.
My personal record for the most buckets in one day (24 hours) is 161. I did it in Gambino, Bassken and Durem would be easier and harder respectively. I could probably beat this if I prepared some meals in advance and practice my power-napping technique.
The real challenge is maintaining a very high average number of buckets per day.

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sil is Silly
I'm sure it is. I've done it before. But I get easily distracted... plus my 2 hour daily limit...

But we'll see. 3nodding
Trap Lover
Sil is Silly
Thyalla
Trap Lover
Thyalla
Shirlox

My personal record for the most buckets in one day (24 hours) is 161. I did it in Gambino, Bassken and Durem would be easier and harder respectively. I could probably beat this if I prepared some meals in advance and practice my power-napping technique.
The real challenge is maintaining a very high average number of buckets per day.

You're right. I'm currently maintaining an average of about 22-25 a day filtering, slowly but steadily moving up.
Would've been higher, but I missed day one and had three days where I couldn't even hit my target of 20. Best day so far was 40 buckets filtered, I think, as well as a bunch between 35 and 38.

Excluding today as still being in progress, my past three days had an average of 34 buckets a day filtered, so I suspect my average amount of buckets a day over the month is going to end up just below 30 or so.
Thyalla
Sil is Silly
I'm sure it is. I've done it before. But I get easily distracted... plus my 2 hour daily limit...

But we'll see. 3nodding

Certainly can't hurt to try. After all, every bucket is one bucket less to catch before getting that lovely rod. =)

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sil is Silly
Thyalla
Sil is Silly

But we'll see. 3nodding

Certainly can't hurt to try. After all, every bucket is one bucket less to catch before getting that lovely rod. =)
xd True. I'm just impatient, that's all. And easily distracted.
Thyalla
Sil is Silly
Thyalla
Sil is Silly

But we'll see. 3nodding

Well, apparently, there are only ten people at Bassken who have more patience and less distraction this month. XD

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sil is Silly
Well, apparently, there are only ten people at Bassken who have more patience and less distraction this month. XDWell, everyone was all gung-ho and fihsing hard at the start of the month. When the cache came out in Bi-frost for gold, the fishers dwindled by around 60%.

Then just this last week, a lot of people seemed to have stopped fishing or slowed down. For example, blanche was in 2nd or 3rd place during the first week, but seemed to have stopped completely. Illuminarien got banned so I think he's currently requesting for an explanation why. X_Shadow96_X has been jumping lakes, probably similar to yours.

The top 8 have been consistent in their Bass'ken fishing as far as the competition goes. 3nodding
Thyalla
Well, everyone was all gung-ho and fihsing hard at the start of the month. When the cache came out in Bi-frost for gold, the fishers dwindled by around 60%.

Then just this last week, a lot of people seemed to have stopped fishing or slowed down. For example, blanche was in 2nd or 3rd place during the first week, but seemed to have stopped completely. Illuminarien got banned so I think he's currently requesting for an explanation why. X_Shadow96_X has been jumping lakes, probably similar to yours.

The top 8 have been consistent in their Bass'ken fishing as far as the competition goes. 3nodding

Yeah, X_Shadow96_X has been jumping around a lot, I had noticed. That's bad luck on Illuminarien's side, I hope he gets an explanation soon, but if Gaia staff is as slow as usual, he'll have little chance of returning in time to reach the top 10 this month.

Lucessi has recently gone more active on Gambino as well, I suppose that's why the gap between them and number 1 has increased a bit.
You're right, though. The first eight or so -have- been stable. They're also just about the only ones that are stable. XD

Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Sil is Silly
Thyalla
Well, everyone was all gung-ho and fihsing hard at the start of the month. When the cache came out in Bi-frost for gold, the fishers dwindled by around 60%.

Yeah, X_Shadow96_X has been jumping around a lot, I had noticed. That's bad luck on Illuminarien's side, I hope he gets an explanation soon, but if Gaia staff is as slow as usual, he'll have little chance of returning in time to reach the top 10 this month.

Lucessi has recently gone more active on Gambino as well, I suppose that's why the gap between them and number 1 has increased a bit.
You're right, though. The first eight or so -have- been stable. They're also just about the only ones that are stable. XD
Luc told me he only wants Silver xd Heehee~ heart

Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
T h y a l l a

probably because he only needs the Silver Bass'ken, Durem and Junk plus Gold in Durem and Junk to complete his trophy set. biggrin
T h y a l l a
Sil is Silly
Thyalla

Ah, then they're doing well. XD

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sil is Silly
Ah, then they're doing well. XD
I got wind too that Whoreible is determined to get a bronze this month too 3nodding So the only one I don't know about is the 9th placer.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

xxkeanxx
T h y a l l a

probably because he only needs the Silver Bass'ken, Durem and Junk plus Gold in Durem and Junk to complete his trophy set. biggrin
One of us. One of us. One of us.

Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shirlox
xxkeanxx
T h y a l l a

One of us. One of us. One of us.

the Elite Few.. well the June's Annual Fishing Trophy should be added to that list too.. making it harder to complete.. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff