Waves flag for eternal alone and Blind Angel69 xd Only 3 more days Wahoo

Adventuring Mage

15,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
My Top Fishers New Year's Resolution: "No bots in all scoreboards" -_-

I bet this will never came true. It'll keep on growing. -_-
Hey. We can wish and hope, right? Why we make resolutions.

I always resolve to be a better, kinder, more compassionate person. Then I see someone at Walmart griping about how the chocolate on sale is too fattening, and if they could put the non-fat, non-sugar chocolate on sale immediately. sweatdrop

That resolution never lives past the first week.

7,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
rofl rofl rofl What's the point of non fat non sugar chocolate? xd xd

We can hope that the bots will get cleared smile Or the backlog of trophies will come. razz Either one will do. smile Although I think bots clearing would be better. razz

Professional Genius

I have the no rod and no bait glitch right now, my last bucket saved though. Haven't tried to fish again so I don't know if it was only temporary.

Edit: Problem was temporary, everything is working now.

Adventuring Mage

15,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
DopplerZero
Hey. We can wish and hope, right? Why we make resolutions.

I always resolve to be a better, kinder, more compassionate person. Then I see someone at Walmart griping about how the chocolate on sale is too fattening, and if they could put the non-fat, non-sugar chocolate on sale immediately. sweatdrop

That resolution never lives past the first week.
Yeah but I bet this one will not be true. D:

:9 I want Chocolate D:<

Professional Genius

Almost end of the month! =D

*waves the biggest flag ever for eternal_alone, Tifflet, Chixieboomboom, Shadow of Abyss and artlady*

New years eve tomorrow. I plan to end this year in a drunken state so I can start the next in a hangover, nothing beats fishing with a pounding headache xD

Gallant Knight

5,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
little lizard

*waves the biggest flag ever for eternal_alone, Tifflet, Chixieboomboom, Shadow of Abyss and artlady*

New years eve tomorrow. I plan to end this year in a drunken state so I can start the next in a hangover, nothing beats fishing with a pounding headache xD
wooooaaaa, cool Lizard, then tell me where you will be, so we can fish drunk together, lol... i did that before and i'm better being drunk!! LOL

Hahahaha, I wish all the fisher a wonderful New Year, and that next year wont be with so much bots around, haha.

And keep doing the great work those that are fishing this month, is almost over, so dont lose it!

-waves flag for Lous Cyper, Blind Angel, Super Luchia-
little lizard

rofl rofl rofl have fun lizzie and everyone else but PLEASE be safe! heart heart heart

Professional Genius

Happy New year everybody, see you again in 2008 =)
D: Looks like I'm not going to compete now. Whilst trying to get even more bored of MapleStory so that I wouldn't be urged to play it whilst competing, I started enjoying it more. scream
Well anyways congratulations again to those who are very soon to winning. Also happy new year to all! Tell us your new years resolutions in the TF guild forums pl0x. domokun

Good luck to those who are going to compete next month, I already know a sure winner preparing. wink
Congrats to all who competed this month, Happy New Year everyone
, And good luck anyone deciding to Trophy fish next month!!

*Waves flag for eternal_alone,Liz,Tifflet, Chixie & Missi,* heart

Adventuring Mage

15,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
[ ~ Happy New Year to everyone on Top Fishers (Woohoo! 1st post of the year 2008!) ~ ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dragon Cross
[ ~ Happy New Year to everyone on Top Fishers (Woohoo! 1st post of the year 2008!) ~ ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hope this message reaches back into next year but how does it look in 2008....Happy New Year...
I still have 12 hours, but yeah. Happy New Year to one and all.

Now..I have to get off my UO addiction. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces