Welcome to Gaia! ::

zieLiz
K! You competing this month? It's good to see you, and best of luck!

Hi Liz!! Yeah probably for a bronze or two >_>
I was too busy with work last time I tried, but I'm having some extra days off this month so I might as well try.
Thanks and it's nice to see familiar faces still. heart

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kid Jak
I would love a Fishing App for ipads or phones. good thing Gaia is hiring a new person for that emotion_awesome
I need this in my life crying

Girl-Crazy Gaian

ninja

I've been on Gaia on/off and only returned to regular activity recently, but always been a fan of checking on the top fishers as I really do enjoy Fishing! Good luck to all this month. emotion_awesome

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Party Animal 100
K Prime
Hi all!
Hope to see all the old faces *points at Miro* and everyone new.

All hail K!!! xd

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Kid Jak

I have said it before I am willing to pay 5 gc for a bucket that only catches old-school fish...

No cream in the world will help with the number of crabs I have caught.

I like this idea, but feel the potential for GC options for Fishing can be super amazing.

Some Ideas:
-Permanent Day/Afternoon/Night toggle on/off. An item that lasts X amount of days that can be used for those seeking specific rares or just really like how a certain time of day looks.
-Increased chance of A/B/C colors fish. Lasts X days, increases chance of hooking specific colored fish during those days.
-Bonus bucket slots. Any fisher's dream pretty much! Issue is this may have competitive implications, considering someone with 24 slots will have to deal with a lot less captchas over time compared to someone with 18.

Edit: Making new thread on this topic, as I find it very interesting! emotion_awesome

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
PookySocks
Kid Jak

I have said it before I am willing to pay 5 gc for a bucket that only catches old-school fish...

No cream in the world will help with the number of crabs I have caught.

I like this idea, but feel the potential for GC options for Fishing can be super amazing.

Some Ideas:
-Permanent Day/Afternoon/Night toggle on/off. An item that lasts X amount of days that can be used for those seeking specific rares or just really like how a certain time of day looks.
-Increased chance of A/B/C colors fish. Lasts X days, increases chance of hooking specific colored fish during those days.
-Bonus bucket slots. Any fisher's dream pretty much! Issue is this may have competitive implications, considering someone with 24 slots will have to deal with a lot less captchas over time compared to someone with 18.

There is great potential to micro transaction Fishing Correctly, and there is potential to truly mess things up with micro transactions.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Kid Jak

There is great potential to micro transaction Fishing Correctly, and there is potential to truly mess things up with micro transactions.

I agree totally! 3nodding

Tasty Strawberry

10,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Lord of the rod
K Prime
Hi all!
Hope to see all the old faces *points at Miro* and everyone new.

All hail K!!! xd
Yaar!! cheese_whine pirate

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Been having fun this month! As some may have noticed, I've been doing pretty decent in the Junk category, but it's amazing how supportive people have been despite being strangers! Like even Zubatt did math for me!

I come from a gaming community where people are absolutely atrocious to each other, so this is definitely a breath of fresh air! emotion_kirakira

Keep up with the amazing fishing, everyone! whee

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Grats to prilong_sushi for climbing to becoming the current #1 Overall! emotion_kirakira

Close one for #1 over at Durem! emotion_awesome

Even the captcha for this post...

User Image

eek

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Party Animal 100
captcha glitching in bassken scream

Girl-Crazy Gaian

User Image
Give me your panties please!

Only a bit over 20 days left and that Overall race is really getting intense! emotion_kirakira

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Awesome update!

I agree Port of G has definitely slowed down compared to earlier in the month. 3nodding Those lead changes! emotion_awesome

Super Spirit

Almost halfway there. whee

Everybody keep up the good fishing!

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Darn! I missed seeing the pro-fishing tournament!

Who joined and who won? The first page wasn't updated yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff