Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, you may now post. But keep in mind that the rules will be more strict this time around, we have a guild now for chatter, which will be added to the linklist shortly.
Woo! First post(kind of) xd
Second ninja
How is everyone doing, by the way?

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Alright guys, that is good and all, but I have to be strict this time around. The link to the guild is on the first page, I can accept if you request to join.
Whe have to keep REAL careful with this thread sweatdrop

That's a big promise of Gaidin's. Getting to first today. Maybe he can make it.
*catches another tuna* :3

Grumpy Feesh

Usagi Hasano

I didn't promise, but I will make it, I ran the numbers... I should come out in first... I just wonder if I can do it before kessler takes Bass'ken, I wanted a screenie of me in double first xd
Sorry to intrude on the conversation, but I was curious is it true the not saving first bucket bug still exists?
Gaidin
Usagi Hasano

I didn't promise, but I will make it, I ran the numbers... I should come out in first... I just wonder if I can do it before kessler takes Bass'ken, I wanted a screenie of me in double first xd
I'll wait for you then, how close are you?
Gaidin
Usagi Hasano

All I know is that I'm currently rooting for you 3nodding

Feral Pumpkin

21,150 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Partygoer 500
Pearlystar
Sorry to intrude on the conversation, but I was curious is it true the not saving first bucket bug still exists?

As long as you're asking about fishing I think it's okay to intrude all you like. wink

But I don't know about a 'first bucket' bug. There are still problems with D grade bait as far as I know though.
chaos butterfly
Pearlystar

As long as you're asking about fishing I think it's okay to intrude all you like. wink

But I don't know about a 'first bucket' bug. There are still problems with D grade bait as far as I know though.

Thank you very much for answering ^^ What do you mean by problems with D grade bait?

Grumpy Feesh

kessler - Further than I would like... Like 600 fish almost... I get started here in a min, but I don't know... We shall see how far I am away when you get to like 60.7k or something...

Usagi - Thanks smile

Alright all, I have to get fishing now, I have spent almost 3.5 hours working on TF and the whole situation sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff