Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah, very true.

3:00 AM on the dot here now.
Well, it's over. Time to give my two cents...I made this announcement in RFU, but I think it goes best here, given how much work we've done and the fact we're unwinding from the month now..

Now that I Have a bronze trophy, I've decided, with school and work getting worse, to bow out of things, possibly Gaia, for a long while.

I've been pondering it for a while guys, ask anyone that I fished with. Things were getting too backed up, and I really shouldn't have taken the time fishing for the trophy, but I did. And it's the one thing I wanted to do before I had to devote my time to other things.

As for RFU, I'm leaving it in capable hands. Pidgy's already agreed to take it over, and push the code of the Rubies forward too. xd

I'll check in here and there, when I can guys...Oh, and guess what. APRIL FOOLS!.

Edit: WOAH. New month's begun already, on the dot. Whee.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Xx.Caramel.xX
Gaidin
Heh, I thought I told you all it was over a good... 11 hours ago?

I'll have one more reply after everything is official...
*huggles*
You gave it your best shot, you fought with everything you had. Even the errors didnt stop you, nothing did. Gaidin, you have become 1 of the fishers I respect most, and I dont respect you due to false popularity because your a huge fishing "god", but because you dont give up, when things get tough you fight, you give it your all. I didnt do that, I proved to the whole fishing community back in August that I couldent fight back...you past me and I gave up...I figured if you could do it, anyone could.
You are a truly amazing fisher, and me knowing you means a lot to me...it really does. Even if I dont know you that well, I still treasure the friendship we do have.

*Hugs back* I knew it was over by the time I got the 3rd error... You will all see why soon enough, just take the post in the parts that apply to you... And i'm glad you also enjoy the frienship... And... Meh, I was gonna reply to something else or other in that, but i'm out of it... So yeah, i'll post my last post for this thread and go make the new one...

i'd like to say congratulations to all the competitors this month, for the challenge as well.

dopp- u did a good job on the last 2 days

my trophy run for OA April was cancelled due to march's sudden fishing competition, although there are other months to come. good luck and i hope everyone will do well this april 3nodding

Well, I had a few bait donations. Fished about 100 games in the past 24-36 hours. gonk

Just gonk .

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
DopplerZero
Well, it's over. Time to give my two cents...I made this announcement in RFU, but I think it goes best here, given how much work we've done and the fact we're unwinding from the month now..

Now that I Have a bronze trophy, I've decided, with school and work getting worse, to bow out of things, possibly Gaia, for a long while.

I've been pondering it for a while guys, ask anyone that I fished with. Things were getting too backed up, and I really shouldn't have taken the time fishing for the trophy, but I did. And it's the one thing I wanted to do before I had to devote my time to other things.

As for RFU, I'm leaving it in capable hands. Pidgy's already agreed to take it over, and push the code of the Rubies forward too. xd

I'll check in here and there, when I can guys...Oh, and guess what. APRIL FOOLS!.

Edit: WOAH. New month's begun already, on the dot. Whee.

*latches to you* OMG no! I don't want you to go! crying It'll so be not the same around here. You're my one and only Gaia Ruby love!
But if you must... I'll be sure to take good care of RFU. ._.

*whinewhimpercries*

Questionable Streaker

Congrats to all fishers! heart heart
It was a hectic month but hopefully next one will run smoother!
biggrin

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

One last reply to you all before I take off...

Ever see the movie "Cry Wolf" ? Good movie in my opinion, but I digress... I want to use a quote from it:

It's like... You're all playing checkers... And i'm playing Chess..

At that point she gets up and walks away, but i'll explain. You all didn't know the numbers... I could, if I had wanted to, have told you exactly how long all of Miyu's last 50+ buckets took. Same with mine, Shil's, anyone in any of the Top 25's... Don't ask how, I won't tell you, other than it's not a hack. Thus you didn't know the times on the buckets... What you also didn't know was that I got 5, yes 5, server errors since Miyu woke up from her nap. At my last check, Miyu had... None, big surprise right? Nor did any of you know that what maha liked to call "Secondary Degredation" decided to kick in, also after Miyu got back. Why it didn't before now with over 1k straight buckets I don't know, but suddenly I was hooking twice the junk from before, as well as greenies, though that could have been coincidence. Nor did any of you know that my miscast rate nearly doubled...

Faster technique? The same technique gained me 2.3k points on her before in 8 hours... After? Nothing. My points per bucket were higher than hers, but the buckets were suddenly taking longer.

Now no, I don't have anything agains Miyu, she's an awesome fisher, and deserves the prize she will get. I am one of the first to willing say Congrats 3nodding

So no, Gidi couldn't do it this month. That's right, Gidi couldn't do it. Sorry, he has friends that needed major surgery, and a brother that has him going to court an average of every other week. Maybe you all can see now that he is human afterall...

Now, I haven't slept properly in a couple of weeks, and have a little one to take to a b-day party, bills to pay, to take someone else to pay bills, and wash my car thanks to pollen and crap around here... Oh, and rake and mow the lawn... All tomorrow... I'm out...

Again, congrats Miyu, very, very well done *Hugs* I've already said what else I wanted to say to you this month, thanks for the run...

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Gaidin
Heh, I thought I told you all it was over a good... 11 hours ago?

I'll have one more reply after everything is official...

{{{{{hugs}}}}}
Doppler, I want you to do what you think is best, and your right school is important right now, But I still want you to communicate with us.

Peach; YOU DID IT GIRLY! I knew you could xD

Gaidin; Yes I've seen that movie...but not everything is a game...and I totally agree with that like. Its one of my favorites. To me fishing is everything right now, Gaia is my life...and I really dont mind that. I have great friends here, I can talk to them about everything and anything, but I love that.
Lol I actually cried writing that last post to you lol

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Congrats to everyone who won. smile Including Chaos. heart heart heart Finally she got her Overall.

Gaidin please have a long nice sleep. heart

And trade that Ruby Mask for that offer. domokun domokun
You did your best, Gidi. And that's all we expect. We know you could have gotten gold. So if you didn't, big deal.

Ye gods, I feel like the tables just got turned from how I acted earlier. sweatdrop
Goodnight TF, rest well and be well too.

Lots to think on for me. 3nodding *hugs Gaidin* I know it's a disappointment, but you gave everything you could to the game this month, and from the sidelines it was one kickin' competition. For that, there is no sorrow or disappointment.

@DopplerZero, I'm....in....shock. *hugs* you are and always have been part of TF from before I got here, and you always will be.

To sleep I go.

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
wagnas
Congrats to everyone who won. smile Including Chaos. heart heart heart Finally she got her Overall.

Gaidin please have a long nice sleep. heart

And trade that Ruby Mask for that offer. domokun domokun

Its certainly very tempting.. buuut. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out