rofl *Hugs* xd
heart

Vader: *raises hand* sent you a PM 3nodding

Eloquent Genius

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Is it just me, or is Gambino moving really fast this month? I mean, the scores are higher than Durem. sweatdrop

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Pararrayos22
Is it just me, or is Gambino moving really fast this month? I mean, the scores are higher than Durem. sweatdrop

That's been normal for like... 6 months... I was the first one to break that trend in quite some time xp

naki - I Love You! heart
Gaidin
Pararrayos22

That's been normal for like... 6 months... I was the first one to break that trend in quite some time xp

naki - I Love You! heart
xp The feeling is mutual of course....

They are?! Oh no... must... remedy that ninja

nuu... must not fish again....

Grumpy Feesh

An-Lorien
Gaidin
Pararrayos22

naki - I Love You! heart
xp The feeling is mutual of course....

They are?! Oh no... must... remedy that ninja

nuu... must not fish again....

whee heart

*Grabs you in bear hug* No, no more uber stressness gonk
keeping my hopes up for a bronze bass'ken

Fashionable Hoarder

Gaidin

whee heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But I like the uber stressness... remember the "I AM DRAMA, b***h!" button? actually... o.O you made it whee

Grumpy Feesh

tiranaki
Gaidin

whee heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But I like the uber stressness... remember the "I AM DRAMA, b***h!" button? actually... o.O you made it whee

Yes, I remember, I still have it on my compy whee

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
I not fishing this month *looks shifty* nopes not at all.... smile

maybe if i deny all knowledge that i am trying...ill suceed
I'm definitely going for a Bass'ken bronze this month. I've been stashing bait since Nov and even have a fishing schedule written up ninja

Feral Pumpkin

21,150 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Partygoer 500
Pararrayos22

No, Gambino isn't moving fast, just Durem is moving slow. But you know what they say: "a slow start means a fast finish." wink Besides I don't believe in killing myself on the first day. lol

Yay, it's nice to be fishing again. I've missed it so much in the last months when I couldn't fish at all. And I'm still hoping to catch a rare one of these days.

Good luck to everyone else competing this month, and congrats to last month's winners. smile
I think its about time I get back into the swing of things. 3nodding
chaos butterfly
Pararrayos22

No, Gambino isn't moving fast, just Durem is moving slow. But you know what they say: "a slow start means a fast finish." wink Besides I don't believe in killing myself on the first day. lol

Yay, it's nice to be fishing again. I've missed it so much in the last months when I couldn't fish at all. And I'm still hoping to catch a rare one of these days.

Good luck to everyone else competing this month, and congrats to last month's winners. smile

Good to see you on scoreboards again User Image

I really wish i could play too, but thats impossible for now... You never got rare? I'm sure this will change soon 3nodding

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
ninja heart

I need to visit here also more often. 3nodding
I got off to a bad start yesterday. I had 45 minutes to fish in bass'ken, I got ~ 600 points, on the bright side.

Thanks for answering my question Gaiden, really helped. >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces